So, NA players, how much time have YOU spent on Awakening so far?

darkkfan

162 members have voted

1. 1. How much time have you played Awakening for so far?

• 0 hours- I don't even have the game yet
    • 1-9 hours
    • 10-19 hours
    • 20-29 hours
    • 30-39 hours
    • 40-49 hours
    • 50-59 hours
    • 60-69 hours
    • 70-79 hours
    • 80-89 hours
    • 90-99 hours
    • 100+ hours

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not targeting anyone specifically. Especially not sensible people like you.

I'm being condescending to people that hyped it on release date and basically DID shut themselves in and ditched responsibilities.

Should I get the job I'm waiting for, this game becomes quite a treat for after a hard day's work.

i play everyday 24 hour *even in school*

Now THERE is someone I was taking a shot at.

I'm assuming you mean while you're in class as well.

If you mean in between class periods, then sure that's completely acceptable.

But I believe that anyone who plays games while in the classroom is stupid. Yes, and this time, I MEAN to sound like an elitist.

If you're just gonna play a game, why the hell are you even in the classroom?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not targeting anyone specifically. Especially not sensible people like you.

I'm being condescending to people that hyped it on release date and basically DID shut themselves in and ditched responsibilities.

well you can say that people did ditch responsibility anyway i got load job seens my mother wont bequiet about me having a job dont ask what i work as anyway i say good luck who ditch responsibility.

For one thing, PLEASE write in complete thoughts. I'm having a hard time seeing your point (and having a VERY condescending view of you right now).

Being proud of ditching your responsibilities just to show your love of this game via the amount of hours you've racked up on the game makes me SICK.

Edited by shadowofchaos

For one thing, PLEASE write in complete thoughts. I'm having a hard time seeing your point (and having a VERY condescending view of you right now).

first of all read my introduction i have a HORRiBLE english ty for being rude there second ya i get it bla bla people said that to me 20 time trust me....and because i have this horrible in grammer and all!

first of all read my introduction i have a HORRiBLE english ty for being rude there second ya i get it bla bla people said that to me 20 time trust me....and because i have this horrible in grammer and all!

I have. Putting in the effort to learn proper grammar is one thing. It's completely another to use it as an excuse to text speak.

And before a mod busts me for being off topic, I will stop.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Being proud of ditching your responsibilities just to show your love of this game via the amount of hours you've racked up on the game makes me SICK.

....dude i work in gun shop and another i was kidding about playing 100+ hour do you think a freaken guy like me who work 8 hours ditch it easy and you judge them seriously!

and ouch again about my grammer ggeee ty for being rude me just made my day huh i would love see how long these chat will last........

MODEDIT: don't doublepost dude

Edited by Integrity

Between two files, 60 hours. :P:

Yeah same here more or less.

What the...?

It's only been, like, two weeks since the game came out, but people have already logged over 100 hours??? O_O

I wouldn't be able to do that... I've never put that much time in one game... All within two weeks, that is.

Those people are playing 7-8 hours daily... on average...

That's like one-third of their time... with another third taken up by eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom. I bet they play it there, too~ O_O

Wow. That's a lot of time. (Don't you guys have work to do???)

Given that the majority of members are school aged, this surprises me not. Nor does it matter because judging others is ehhhh...

Over the course of two files, about 66 hours total. This game is what ive been doing during my downtime.

People go crazy for this game.

Sometimes ditching their priorities and personal responsibilities. In my personal opinion, that's stupid.

I mean sure, I love this game as much as the next guy... but I have an excuse for having more than 100 hours because I have the Japanese copy.

What the...?

It's only been, like, two weeks since the game came out, but people have already logged over 100 hours??? O_O

I wouldn't be able to do that... I've never put that much time in one game... All within two weeks, that is.

Those people are playing 7-8 hours daily... on average...

That's like one-third of their time... with another third taken up by eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom. I bet they play it there, too~ O_O

Wow. That's a lot of time. (Don't you guys have work to do???)

Above by: Fireemblemfan, not me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the game 2 weeks and one day ago, I've played 3 hours a day on

average, and have over 100 hours. Does that logic make sense when I

multiply 3 by 15? No. Am I telling the truth from what the activity

log says? Yes. BAM biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, I still have time for school, getting good grades in school, karate, golf, billiards, computer, video games, community service, running miles, creating works of literature, etc.

How do I do it? 5 hour energy. Hours of energy now, no crash later.

Just kidding, I don't use 5 hour energy, it's disgusting; joke withdrawn, joke withdrawn

Edited by USFEAEXPert

I got it on day 1 NA launch and I put it in... around 10 hours so far. Mostly just dicking around in Lunatic (got to chapter 5, yay) and messing around with the skirimishes/DLC in Normal.

I was stupid and started Gaiden like 10 days before launch and I want to finish that game before starting a "for reals" playthrough of Awakening. But I have been kinda lazy in regards to Gaiden (although it's not because I dislike the game). Anyways, there's no rush. It's not like FE14 is coming out in a few months or something.