[FE13] Doofus Draft

Ema Skye

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players. Each player will get 7 units.

2. Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Olivia and Lucina are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on Hard Mode Classic.

4. The last round of drafting is reversed.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.

3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Paralogues 1-4, 17 and the Paralogues from your drafted children are required to be visited and DO count toward your final turn count. They may be visited at any time.

5. Skirmishes are banned.

6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.

7. Mothers are drafted with their children. The mothers, Morgan and Inigo are drafted before the remaining units.

8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.

9. Use of DLC and Spotpass (including Free Content) is strictly prohibited.

10. Forging is allowed.

Extra:

1. Galeforce is banned. Moving a character or taking another action with Galeforce has a penalty of 10 turns.

2. The Rescue staff can only be used once per turn.

3. Avatar is only allowed in the Tactician, Knight, Myrmidon, Thief, Barbarian, Fighter, Mercenary, Archer, Dark Mage, Mage, Cleric and their promoted counterparts, excluding Dark Knight, Great Knight and Bow Knight.

4. You may only enter the Children Paralogues of the Children that you draft.

5. After the mothers are drafted, the drafting order is reversed.

6. Paralogues 1-4 must be completed before Ch.14.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,

2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

3. Skipping a Paralogue is a penalty of 20 turns.

Exceptions:

1. Ricken and Maribelle are free for Ch.5

2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8

3. Undrafted Sumia, Sully and Maribelle may be killed off to avoid marrying Chrom.

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Players:

Doofina: (Sully, Kjelle), (Maribelle, Brady), Inigo, Ricken, Vaike, Say'ri, Tiki

Shinori: (Panne, Yarne), (Cherche, Gerome), (Nowi, Nah), Anna, Gaius, Henry, Flavia

CordeliaXFrederick: (Cordelia, Severa), (Miriel, Laurent), (Tharja, Noire), Lon'qu, Kellam, Libra, Basilio

General Horace (Ghost): (Sumia, Cynthia), Morgan, (Lissa, Owain), Stahl, Virion, Gregor, Donnel

Edited by Doofina

Not joining but you list Nowi+Nah in the draft list two times, second time being in the second list (With fathers, say'ri, tiki and flavia).

Edited by Peppy

• 3 weeks later...

(Cordelia, Severa), (Miriel, Laurent), (Tharja, Noire), Lon'qu, Kellam, Libra, Basilio

Free Units: Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Olivia, Lucina

Premonition 2/2

Prologue 3/5

Fred goes up and takes down bossman. Avatar+Chrom get kills (and gets rid of the mages)

Chapter 1 3/8

Fred paired up into avatar and avatar kills stuff. Then Avatar drops Fred and Chrom pairs into her so she

can KO everyone. Boss is an asscabbage and lived the EP.

Chapter 2 3/11

Fred pairs up into Chrom and they go up with bronze sword. Avatar then takes Chrom, miriel arrives and gets a kill.

Fred takes down the boss.

Chapter 3 4/15

Fred kills shit. Chrom recruited Kellam and Avatar+him kill things. Kellam+Miriel (planned marriage)

get a kill.

Chapter 4 2/17

Fred goes up, lures Lucina and then Chrom+Avatar finish her off. Miriel+Kellam weaken stuff at the bottom so fred can then

KO the bottom enemies in EP 2 and Avatar can KO everything in the top with a +2 thunder forge.

Unit		Class		Lv		Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Weapons
Chrom		Lord		3		04	22	8	1	10	9	6	9	2	Sword D
Athena		Tactician	10		82	27	11	10	9	14	8	9	6	Sword E Tome D
Frederick	Great Knight	??/3		54	30	14	2	13	11	7	14	3	Sword C Lance A Axe D
Miriel		Mage		1		97	18	0	6+2	5	7	6	3	4	Tome E
Kellam		Knight		5		20	21	10	0	7	5	3	12+2	2	Lance D
Lon'qu		Myrmidon	4		00	20	6	1	12	13	7	7	2	Sword C

I'm not doing Paralogues until I get my full team.

Edited by CordeliaxFrederick

Hmm...I can either 5 turn Paralogue 1 without Killer Lance or Rescue or 6 turn with Killer Lance OR rescue obtained...I wonder which would be optimal...Killer Lance is pretty handy for Cordelia bosskilling later on...

Ugh, the rescue shop in Chapter 12 got blocked by a skirmish :/. Is there any way to get it out of the way without having to break da rules? Also, a suggestion for the future, what if we allowed undrafteds to get rid of skirmishes (and the bullions you get cant be sold)?

Chapter 5 3/20

Avatar+Chrom kills like, everyone including the reinforcements and the boss.

Lon'qu and Miriel+Kellam took enemies near the start. Fred took on enemies that went to Ricken and Maribelle, who died

to make the enemies start aggro'ing sooner.

Chapter 6 3/23

Elwind forge with max MT. Miriel pairs up into Athena, who goes down the right side and eventually KOs Validar thanks to the mag boss and

the elwind forge. Fred+Chrom took the left side. Lon'qu+Kellam helped Lucina out.

Chapter 7 3/26

Fred+Chrom rush. Boss is taken down by Athena with the Elwind forge (she OHKO'd and doubled lol). Fed kills

to Miriel and Lon'qu.

Paralogue 1 5/31

Cordelia paired up with Frederick charges ahead, being wary of archers on the way.

Athena paired up with Chrom helped get rid of archers. Lon'qu Kellam and Miriel took down enemies near the start.

Paralogue 2 5/36

Cordelia+Frederick went right then up and split, Fred taking the village and Cordelia going down to get an enemy in the mountains. Avatar+Chrom

kill boss. Lon'qu and Miriel+Kellam take down enemies near the start.

Chapter 8 4/40

Nowi+Gregor got me the rescue staff. Miriel+Athena got me the Master Seal. Cordelia+Fred killed

everything in the bottom and got the second seal. Lon'qu took care of some enemies near the beginning.

Chapter 9 4/44

Cordelia promotes into a Falcoknight and receives the Energy Drop.

She goes down and lures enemies near Libra and javelins them. Miriel+Kellam with the Elwind forge

actually took care of like 2 enemies. Lon'qu got to Level 10. Tharja was lured by Libra (who got Chrom

transferred to him after recruitment) and he made Chrom talk to her. Tharja kills a soldier with an Avatar

pair up and Cordelia+Fred finish stuff up. Boss died to Silver Lance Cordelia.

Paralogue 3 3/47

Lon'qu is reclassed to Wyvern Rider. He flies to the left and kills an archer there then going down,

eventually taking down the pegs and the knight. Cordelia+Fred took the boss area. Miriel+Kellam took care of enemies

near the start. Chrom talked to the villagers and paired up into avatar to get rid of some enemies there.

Unit		Class		Lv		Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Weapons
Chrom		Lord		5		82	23	9	1	11	11	8	11	2	Sword C
Athena		Tactician	20		--	37	14	17	16	21	11	15	7	Sword E Tome B
Frederick	Great Knight	7		53	34	17	4	15	13	9	15	3	Sword B Lance A Axe C
Miriel		Mage		9		10	21	1	11+2	11	12	12	4	6	Tome C
Kellam		Knight		6		78	22	10	0	7	5	3	12+2	2	Lance D
Lon'qu		Wyvern Rider	10/3		74	30	14+2	3	14	14	11	16	4	Axe E
Cordelia	Falcoknight	14/4		02	42*	17*	7	24	25+2	13	19*	15	Lance B Staff E
Libra		War Monk	??/1		32	39	14	16	13	14	10	11	16	Axe C Staff C
Tharja		Dark Mage	10		52	25	4	11	5	12	3	10	7	Tome D

Chapter 10 2/49

Lon'qu+Tharja and Miriel+Kellam form a reverse L. Libra rescues Cordelia+Fred to the left thanks to that.

Cordelia then goes to the boss and 4HKOs him with Javelin. Miriel got me the Master Seal.

Paralogue 4 3/52

Avatar promotes. Avatar kills an enemy in the way so that Cordelia can full move up. Lon'qu

kills an archer on the left side. Libra rescues Anna. Cordelia then went up and right so that she could KO the boss and his goons.

Lon'qu killed an archer in the way and then killed a thief. Miriel+Kellam got an Elwind mage next to a chest in the left

side of the map. Avatar took care of the a lot of enemies near the start.

Chapter 11 2/51

Libra rescues Cordelia+Frederick down and she kills everything with a javelin. Avatar is ferried to the hero by Lon'qu.

Chapter 12 2/53

Cordelia+Fred go up, landing in the boat in the 2nd turn and KO'ing everything there.

Avatar+Chrom go left then up. Lon'qu+Tharja got rid of a lot of enemies near the start with hammer.

Chapter 13 1/54

Gave a kill to whoever I could and then had Libra rescue Cordelia so she could KO boss.

Chapter 14 1/55

Got the Bullion and the Chest Key and then had Cordelia+Frederick KO boss.

Chapter 15 2/57

Miriel ferries Avatar through the sands. Cordelia+Frederick KO stuff near the boss.

Lon'qu+Tharja took the Say'ri zone. Libra rescued Say'ri in turn 1.

Chapter 16 2/59

Got all the treasure. Cordelia KO'd the boss.

Laurent Paralogue 1/60

Lon'qu+Olivia dance Cordelia+Fred. Miriel recruits Laurent, feed a kill to Lucina and then KO boss.

Chapter 17 4/64

Obtaining the boots with this team was pretty tricky. First, I had Cordelia+Fred Rally Speed

everyone on the left (she started on the center). Lucina KOs a hero. Avatar KOs a valkyrie. Lon'qu+Tharja

KO the remaining hero. Cordelia is danced by Olivia and she full moves. Chrom moves to the left.

In Turn 2, Cordelia full moves and used a Elixir. Lon'qu moves up a bit. Lucina pairs up into Avatar. Chrom

pairs up into Olivia. Libra rescues Avatar+Lucina and they head right. Lonqu is refreshed by Olivia and he stands near

Avatar. Turn 3, Libra is danced by Olivia and he mends Cordelia. Cordelia goes left and drops Frederick.

Avatar+Lucina full move up. Lon'qu+Tharja also full move up. Turn 4, Fred opens the door.

Cordelia gets the boots. Libra is danced and he rescues Avatar+Lucina and Avatar attacks the boss, weakening her

severely thanks to Lucina proc'ing a Rapier dual attack. Lon'qu finishes her off with Killer Axe, critting at 45 crit

to put the boss to shame.

Severa Paralogue 2/66

Boots to Cordelia. Olivia pairs into Lon'qu. Avatar pairs into Tharja, who ferries her so she can

KO a berseker. Cordelia+Fred full move and KO the other berserker with 2 range. Libra rescues Olivia out of range.

Cordelia full moves left then up. In turn 2, she KOs the boss.

Chapter 18 1/67

This one was tough to figure out. Basically, I had to kill a Swordmaster in the way, have Lon'qu kill a warrior and get danced by Olivia, who was paired with Laurent for the move. Lon'qu went down and switched into Libra, who rescued Cordelia+Frederick.

It had to be a very specific spot because my Libra's mag sucks. Cordelia ORKO'd the boss after I fed a kill to Lucina.

Chapter 19 1/68

Cordelia went up and got danced by Olivia, who was paired up with Lon'qu for deliverer. Cordelia finished the boss in EP.

(Olivia got rescued out of danger)

Tiki's Paralogue 2/70

Libra rescues Tiki to the left and is out of range of Falcos. Avatar full moves to the left completely. Lucina+Laurent full move to the right. Lon'qu+Tharja Killer Axe crit a Draco on the right (gotta love anathema crit pair ups). Cordelia+Fred went down with Javelin equipped. In EP, Tiki dies and the enemies start suiciding. A falco on the left dies to Athena. Cordelia killed every Griffon and Lucina took down 1 Dracoknight. In PP, Cordelia Beast Killers the boss at meh hit. Missing the first hit and KO'ing on the other. Lucina KO'd the spear Dracoknight that survived and Athena used

the Elwind forge to KO a falcoknight, getting danced to kill the last one.

GG, getting Tiki costs like 5 turns.

Noire's Paralogue 4/74

Could've been lower if Lon'qu was good at fighting, sadly, he isn't. So I had to solo the top portion with Cordelia.

At least I got an Energy Drop. WORTH IT. Oh and Athena is close to Rally Spectrum now.

Chapter 21 is driving me nuts. As I feared, no free paralogues just means your best unit/flier gets all da exp and everyone else is like, rarely used if at all. I think I would be ok with LTC paralogues 1-4. 17 would be free as that would make tiki not recruited as I proved that the map can be beaten early. The kid paralogues should also be free and Morgan's paralogue should be free for all even if he isnt drafted. Not sure about mothers being drafted first with their kids, I think it takes away some of the freedom...

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 20 2/76

Go up.

Chapter 21 3/79

Go up down

Chapter 22 1/80

Got Gungnir and Valflame. Otherwise, go up.

Chapter 23 3/83

Only 2 competent units. Lon'qu has like less than 50 hp and 18 def so he can take like one hit in EPs so bad.

Chapter 24 2/85

Go right. Cordelia did almost everything.

Chapter 25 1/86

Rescue then go up.

Endgame Grima 1/87

GG.