Which skill is recommended for Olivia to pass down?

Elieson

Galeforce for sure. Inigo wouldn't be able to get it no matter what if you passed on it. Otherwise, I'd pass Rally Speed (for ease) or Lancefaire (depending on if you pass any lance-using classes via the father otherwise don't bother). Astra is fairly pointless to pass down because you could easily reclass Inigo into a swordmaster since he's already got a C rank in swords.

Edited by Samias

Galeforce, hands down.

Inigo on other skills like Sol/Luna/Rightful King/other skills that pwns, he can get from whatever classes he gets from his father but Galeforce is a must have. It's the only skill I pass down to him or any sons in the game.

Galeforce. Absolutely nothing else but that.

Galeforce is a GODSEND on units like Lucina (only time you can't get it is with Chrom X Sully) Owain, Inigo, Brady, Noire (depending on the pairing), Nah (depending on the pairing), Male Morgan, and Kjelle (depending on the pairing). And doubling two units with Galeforce practically assures three attacks from both units in the same jump, which is REALLY useful for killing all the Risen in the Golden Gaffe DLC chapter. Infinite assured money! What's not to love? Haha

And besides that, Inigo can already reclass to a Swordmaster as it is. Just level him up to a Level 20 Hero, then use a Second Seal and change him to a Swordmaster, level him up 5 more levels, and BAM! Astra. Simple as that.

Edited by Karaszure

Unless you like him to have such a unique dancer skill like Luck + 4 and DANCE LIKE A BRO.

Bwahahaha. ^^

On topic: I think the answer is pretty unanimous Elie.

Edited by Paulina

Even if I didn't like Galeforce, it's the only way for Inigo to get it, so you might as well.

If you're talking Lucina, it doesn't really matter since Chrom always passes her Aether and she can learn anything Olivia can (except Dancer skills), so you might as well just not grind her and pass Luck +4 (as Special Dance would be even more useless on her than Luck +4 would be). But for Inigo, Galeforce is the only right answer.

Edited by Iridium

And besides that, Inigo can already reclass to a Swordmaster as it is. Just level him up to a Level 20 Hero, then use a Second Seal and change him to a Swordmaster, level him up 5 more levels, and BAM! Astra. Simple as that.

Why in the world would you keep him as a Hero past level 15?

Should I try to make sure that Cordelia passes down Galeforce to Severa as well, or are Second Seals common enough that I shouldn't worry about that?

Second Seals are plenty common, so I wouldn't worry about giving to Severa (unless you absolutely do NOT want her to be a Dark Flier).

The only reason you might want to go +4 Luck is if you intend to do Armsthrift shenanigans. With any dad other than Stahl, Kellam, Gaius, and Henry (and LuckFlawed MU, I guess), Inigo will be able to hit the 50 luck cap for guaranteed no weapon use, as opposed to only 88-94%...

Other than that, Galeforce.

Edited by monkymeet

The only reason you might want to go +4 Luck is if you intend to do Armsthrift shenanigans. With any dad other than Stahl, Kellam, Gaius, and Henry (and LuckFlawed MU, I guess), Inigo will be able to hit the 50 luck cap for guaranteed no weapon use, as opposed to only 88-94%...

Other than that, Galeforce.

Even then, anyone interested in abusing Armsthrift could use the appropriate Rallies or Pair Up partner to hit 50 Luck. And once Limit Breaker is out, not even that would be necessary.

If Inigo doesn't inherit Galeforce, he's never getting it. And it's not something that can be made up for.

1st playthrough-luck +4 because I still didn't understand the inheritance system

2nd playthrough-astra because even though galeforce is nice I just don't like it (looks at my streetpass team only to find no one with gale force)

Not necessarily. I believe Donnel has +3 to the luck modifier while Inigo has a natural +2 because the child cap bonus and olivia's +1. Any father with a positive luck modifier means he'll tie/exceed donnel. Not terribly important , but worth noting.

As for the TC's question, Galeforce.

IT is depend on what you make here swordmaster for astra dark flyer for galeforce assassin for leathality may possibility *and depend on father* ill say galeforce incase try getting astra *if you can get her to critical like 4 time thta happens alot my file* but its also up to you you have right and follow what you mind say not just people here.