DLC update

Xeph

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna's spotpass message says that Lost Bloodlines will feature characters from PoR and RD...

I think Anna's been hitting the Feroxi ale a bit hard

Was just gonna say that.

But this map is MUCH better than the Champions of Yore.

Maybe it's because the enemies are promoted, but they all looked much better, even though i know they use MU's appearance. Leif is actually looking awesome, so fitting.

On my run he actually critted and killed Marth with Leif's Blade after wiping out the entire Katarina's team laugh.gif

Edited by Lanko

Raquesis? ...We loose mythology references, but I kinda like that. <3

First they dared giving her strength as flaw and now that... it's no longer my beloved bro-con princess

What's like, the minimum stats needed a unit to kill/survive the EXPonential Growth DLC? I assume they only counter attack like in the gold one, but I just accidentally earased my save and am starting over now, so I was hoping I could use it to help me rofl stomp my way back to where I was.

What's like, the minimum stats needed a unit to kill/survive the EXPonential Growth DLC? I assume they only counter attack like in the gold one, but I just accidentally earased my save and am starting over now, so I was hoping I could use it to help me rofl stomp my way back to where I was.

there are level 1, 10, 20, & 30 Enthombeds. So you can kill the level 1 or 10s to your hearts content. The level 30 ones have Counter.

The stats of all the emtombed are so low even Donnel's bases look good in comparison, but they give tons of exp. However, they have miracle, and the Biorhythm skills, and many of them have one of bow/tome/sword/lance/axebreaker, and level 30 ones have Counter. It's easy but there are a few tricks to look out for.

Aww mang. I havent got any of the DLC other than the freebie but thats because of other expenses i have. But i think i'll get some of these in the three packs. They are releasing these quickly. I like that. Perhaps all of the DLC will be out by the European release date? That would be pretty cool for the European peeps. Not having to wait for each map/pack to come out.

Perhaps all of the DLC will be out by the European release date? That would be pretty cool for the European peeps. Not having to wait for each map/pack to come out.

All of the DLC's long been out for the Japanese version, but they delayed it by a bit for the American version to keep things interesting rather than dumping a ton of things onto everyone at once such that they become individually less meaningful. There is a 100% chance that they will do precisely the same thing for the European version.

I already have Sumia promoted into a Dark Flier with GaleForce. XD And Chrom was reclassed into a Cavalier at level twenty. Do-ho-ho. And it's only chapter five.

while i didn't do this at chapter 5 (blink.gif) i got her to Galeforce right before chapter 13

super Lucina, here we go!

time for a Galeforce party soon

Edited by shadykid

I already have Sumia promoted into a Dark Flier with GaleForce. XD And Chrom was reclassed into a Cavalier at level twenty. Do-ho-ho. And it's only chapter five.

How inefficient. You can max out a unit even in Lunatic Mode internal level cap in about 25 minutes with Seliph's DLC.

The EXPonential Growth DLC loses its meaning after you reclass the second time promoted in Lunatic Mode.