Favorite quotes

singularity

I liked Stahl's confession as well.

I love how the lovey-ball graphic of pinkness fits either quote so well... The ones where you see them with the MU's hands are so cute.

I can't believe I forgot about Gregor!

"Don't want to get along, eh?"

"Who want more Gregor?"

"Your jigging is up!"

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does Morgan say this, anyhow? I haven't seen it myself.

In the Golden Gaffe when you have him face off against one of the Risen.

In the Golden Gaffe when you have him face off against one of the Risen.

Golden Gaffe quote

e: damn got sniped

Thanks, guys. While I have it, I've actually ignored it altogether. Always have enough money.

But with that...

Stahl: I think all the kittens in my heart just died of shame...

Henry: I love you too! Since that's settled, can I hex you so you can't look at other guys?

Don't have it word-for-word but I also like Henry's comment on "disarming." But as others have said, much of his dialogue is priceless.

Hmm... this is getting tough, everyone's taking my favorite stuff.... Did I just rhyme?

Three words: Blood. And. Thunder.

'Nuff said.

And everything else in the entire freaking game, because it is all great enough.

Avatar: You'll do the cooking and laundry, and I'll be in charge of sleeping and eating. (Female Avatar's S support with Donnel)

Everything Henry and Noire says are really funny/awesome too XD

Edited by tofu

Gangrel, talking to the Black Knight:

Your name? ...That word people scream at you sometimes? Or should I pick one out myself? Cauldron-Face? Iron-Crotch?

Oh Ganny, why are you so funny? laugh.gif

Gangrel, talking to the Black Knight:

Your name? ...That word people scream at you sometimes? Or should I pick one out myself? Cauldron-Face? Iron-Crotch?

Oh Ganny, why are you so funny? laugh.gif

OMG IRON-CROTCH. xD

I love how the lovey-ball graphic of pinkness fits either quote so well... The ones where you see them with the MU's hands are so cute.

I find the confession scenes to be cute - I'm particularly fond of Ricken, Stahl, Chrom, Lissa, Maribelle, Tiki, Anna, Lucina, Olivia, Tharja, Emmeryn, Sumia, Cherche, Miriel, Cynthia, Kjelle, Noire, Nah, and Severa's.

Now then... back to business.

"Look, I know this is sudden and I'm coming on like a wyvern in heat." - Chrom to Female Avatar in S support

I know that to love another, I must watch the world move past him. But such short years make an eternity worth living. Tiki confesses her love to the Avatar

Look, it's gonna be you. Better just give up and accept it now. Nah confesses her love to the Avatar

"What rapture... to have an astute significant other with whom to scrutinize this world's illimitable mysteries!" - Miriel confesses her love to the Avatar

I wish I could throw my arms around you and never let go! Just wait for me to get a little taller...Ok? Ricken confesses his love to the Avatar

What do you like about her, anyway? You're so serious and responsible, and she runs around like a headless chicken! I have no idea what you see in her... Unless...you rushed into marriage for some reason? Like you got her-

Nah questioning her father about why he married her mother

Nowi: "All right, I've told you my name. Now you tell me yours."

Nah: "Nah."

Nowi: "Oh, come on, why not?!"

"I wonder if they sell hair-brushes... No, seriously." - Stahl, when buying stuff

"[name], apply yourself in moderation, or you shall leave me a widow." - Miriel, when married and stepping on an event tile while paired up wih her spouse

Edited by Levant Fortner

I have many favorites, but to name a few:

Henry: I'm going to kill you!

Yen'fay: Now, we clash!

Any of Nah's Japanese lines. (Too cute)

Walhart: You will fall to the wayside!

Lucina: I challenge my fate!

I feel kind of bad for laughing at this but

Owain: "Ungh... Stupid weapon... doesn't work... Should have... given it... a better name..."

I feel kind of bad for laughing at this but

Owain: "Ungh... Stupid weapon... doesn't work... Should have... given it... a better name..."

Owain was killed because the game wouldn't let him have Shadowdarkness.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IS

I married Lon'qu and Panne, and whenever they have a relationship boost via Barracks or Event Tiles, Lon'qu says:

"Panne, if you die out there....I'll kill you."

Gregor's late night greeting

"Hey, Avatar. Why have you not punched the sack yet?"

Got this one the other night too. Gregor is greatest swell sword.

"Good grieving" - one of Gregor's voice clips

Edited by Firefly

Hmph.

"He gives orders. I stab people. I think our roles are clear".

Lon'qu, you are an honorary spartan. Officially.

Lon'qu and Nowi play house

Lon'qu: Munch, munch. Ah. That was delicious. Now, I am off to work. Fare thee well.

Nowi: See you tonight!

Lon'qu: Now I shall pretend to engage in agriculture. Chop, chop, shovel!

Edited by Spaceman Craig

"I've been in love with you forever. I only wish i had the courage to tell you sooner." -Olivia confesses her love to the Avatar
"With you at my side, I feel as strong as newly-forged steel. I...I adore you." -Kjelle confesses her love to the Avatar
"I...I love you... Hey, pay attention for once, and say something sweet, why don't cha!" -Severa confesses her love to the Avatar
"I love you. And no matter what the future holds, I'm going to cherish every moment." -Lucina confesses her love to the Avatar
"You fill me with this strength I never thought to have. Please stay with me always." -Noire confesses her love to the Avatar
"Thank you...for this chance... I...love you... You make me...whole again..." -Emmeryn confesses her love to the Avatar
"Ahh... I can't believe you made me love you! Course, if you back out... I'll murder you in your sleep." -Tharja confesses her love to the Avatar (Creepy, yes, but still, I like it for some reason...)
"Thank you... I thought nothing could warm my heart again. I shall love you above... all others... for the rest of my days." -Cordelia confesses her love to the Avatar

Edited by Levant Fortner

"Ha! You can't fool the Vaike! I'm a master of psych... Er, psik... Ya know, mind stuff!" -Vaike (obviously)
"Oh, it seems we've touched a nerve! I do enjoy inappropriate touching... -Excellus
"I only make fun of self-important people. Teasing you would be like kicking a dog. While it's asleep." -Severa (To Noire)

lol it's funny because it's all true

Edited by Rawr

I don't actually have the game but here are some of my faves from the many,MANY youtube videos I've watched

Frederick: Pick a god and pray!

Virion:Die with magnificence!

Absolutely EVERYTHING Henry says

All of Olivia's Japanese crits. (English ones aren't exactly what they say in Japanese)

Inigo (From a support with Gerome but I don't know exactly which one) I WANT TO BE MANHANDLED!

Avatar (Inverse's B support) Stay here! Get eaten by a bear! I don't give a damn!

Inverse (Support shown above) Big bwother (Forgot most of the support)

Maribell It's WHOM did you p*** off

Everything angry Noire says

Of course there's much MUCH more I love but that's all I can remember at the moment.