Favorite Crit Animation

sunshineYON

Out of ALL the games. What is your favorite over the top, critical/skill animation?

My favorite would have to be a combo of pierce and critical from a Wyvern Knight in Sacred Stones.

Lol, or any FE13 crit. Apparently adding a thin bar with the characters' eyes in it = instant awesome.

Ike's critical in RD, Boyd's critical in RD, and Ephraim's critical as a Lord. All so awesome. <3

Ephraim really knows how to twirl a lance, man. And Ike's back flipping rocks. And Boyd spinning is so epic.

I would probably consider, from the GBA games, Lyn's Blade Lord Critcal both normal and sol katti, Hector's Armads critcal, that awesome General critical with spinning lance and axe (rocket chain for the win), and Ephraim's Lord Crit with the awesome spinning lance (always one of my top favorites).

From Radiant Dawn, I'd venture to say Volke's Lethality, Saint/Priestess Corona skill, Reaver Colossus, Marshall lance critical that involves awesome lance spinning (see a pattern?), Sothe's Bane skill, Black Knight's Eclipse skill, can't forget Ike's aether, and Soren/Pelleas staff criticals.

From Awakening, even though I have still yet to play it, I would say I love that cut-in addition, and probably that lethality skill, awesomeness!

Ike's critical in RD, Boyd's critical in RD, and Ephraim's critical as a Lord. All so awesome. <3

This, Just add Black Knight's Eclipse, Hector's Armads, non-fatal RD sword master (I like the cross slashing) and the FE 4/5 Swordmaster's with Astra... I would always get giddy when it activated and they'd be criting for days

And Boyd spinning is so epic.

This, certainly in pure animation terms. Oops, mistook the name there for Bartre. anyway AXE TORNADO ADVISORY IS IN FUCKING EFFECT, STAY THE FUCK INDOORS EVERYONE

Of the ones I've experienced so far I also particularly like Holsety's, because it kinda looks to me like Ced/Sety or Levin is taking them into the middle of a divine hurricane for a second just to see if they live, and the gba knight's, because it feels so spontaneous how they go from standing stock still to GWAAAAAAUGH LET'S DO THIS LEEROOOOY (extra hilarious, of course, with Amelia)

Edited by Rehab

Warrior Crits from GBA.

THEY DANCE.

Yes.

Also, I love how they have a different animation after they dislodge the axe from the enemy's head. In the normal attack, they just pull back, in the crit animation, they throw their axe up and catch it, as a final taunt.