Paralogues 20-23

KissMeTiki

19 and 20 are pretty ridiculous. I'd say they're generally harder than the Final and specifically for postgame. 21 is easier and more reasonable ingame, but harder than 18, not that that's particularly tough. 22 really depends on a whole number of factors: it shouldn't be much of an issue on the lower difficulty levels, but on the higher ones, you'll want at least one character to have capped their important stats before taking it on. 23 probably has the highest enemy strength of anything outside of DLC and multiplayer.

For the record, with Paralogue 23 you have a *ton* of enemies, but the map is designed in such a way that it's a little bit easier to deal with the enemies than other maps. Narrow enough corridors, barely any flying units (if i recall correctly), etc meaning you actually have something resembling a backline that isn't very easily cracked. I think the others are more difficult personally.

21: fight a bunch of Risen in some tightly packed temple place, they're all ridiculously fast enemies like Swordmasters, Heroes, and Tricksters

22: fight a set of 15 enemies mirroring your team, matching each unit if you have a full roster and having duplicates if not; they use fixed top-rank equipment depending on their class and get bonuses on the harder modes

23: fight a horde of 50 powerful enemies lead by Priam in a field, but being able to field up to 30 of your own units

21: fight a bunch of Risen in some tightly packed temple place, they're all ridiculously fast enemies like Swordmasters, Heroes, and Tricksters

22: fight a set of 15 enemies mirroring your team, matching each unit if you have a full roster and having duplicates if not; they use fixed top-rank equipment depending on their class and get bonuses on the harder modes

23: fight a horde of 50 powerful enemies lead by Priam in a field, but being able to field up to 30 of your own units

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant like the story behind it. I know

#18 is stopping a band of pirates that has Gangrel in it, #19 is Walhart making a Risen army and #20 is Karn the Sorcerer about to make some human sacrifices including Emmeryn

, but I don't know the scoop about the other three.