Casual Mode

Leif

I really regret going for a Hard Mode/Casual Run in this game, due to the reason that I cannot delete/kill off the Spotpass Units from my roster. Is there some way you can dismiss them without having to kill them?

You'll have to get 20, and then when you try and get a 21st, you can get rid of one the ones in your roster in place to get the new guy. You can't just simply get rid of a person at any time.

You can recruit more SpotPass/StreetPass characters by going to the Avatar Log Book, selecting the unit you would like to get rid of, and then select the "Lock" feature. I did that and it gave me the option to recruit StreetPass and SpotPass characters again.

Othin, Imma let you finish, but Shadow Dragon had the best side quest requirements of ALL TIME

Not a good requirement Some people in our area were scared of perma death as it is. Especially now that we are having casual mode now worldwide. It's understandable so younger 7 yr olds can play them. Not so cool when we didn't get FE12 because of this. -.-

EDIT: This is entirely what screwed us over.

Edited by Katarina