Nino  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use her?

• Every playthrough.
    • Never have.
    • A few times, not every time.
    • Once, too much hassle, never again.

That is not what I said.

You say that Nino becomes even better than normal with the Afa's Drops. Then you say that a normal character would not become that much better. But then I say that a blessed character also becomes better than normal with the Afa's Drops.

I understand you, but I'm saying Nino, being on a lower level than everyone else when you have the Afa's Drops (when you actually get Nino), will get more use out of them compared to anyone else, because by the time you obtain the drops, everyone is promoted, or very close to promotion, and so has less levels to grow before 20/20 compared to her. So I see sense to give her the drops, and allow her to get the most use out of them, than anyone else. If no plans are made to use Nino, then the Afa's drops may as well be used as soon as they're obtained.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First you people tell me how godly she is without even mentioning the Afa's Drops, and now you guys give her the Afa's Drops. If she is already godly, what you guys seem to think, then why would you give her this valuable item?

so she can get godly quicker and not have to wait :D

As much as I love beating a dead horse, this argument is going nowhere, as none of us are about to change our opinions on Nino. I'll let Tino think she's worthless and live with the knowledge that the majority DO like her.

As much as I love beating a dead horse, this argument is going nowhere, as none of us are about to change our opinions on Nino. I'll let Tino think she's worthless and live with the knowledge that the majority DO like her.

I'm all for that idea, It's starting to wear me out anyway.

I am for that idea too.

But you are all just a bunch of Nino fanboys.

I beat Eliwood normal mode twice in FE7 (because I suck at video games I've never beaten anything higher), on the first playthrough I did better than my second. I used Nino my first playthrough. Why would I do worse on my second playthrough if I knew what to expect already? Because Nino and god are the same word.

Also, you're just an Nino anti-fanboy.

I beat Eliwood normal mode twice in FE7 (because I suck at video games I've never beaten anything higher), on the first playthrough I did better than my second. I used Nino my first playthrough. Why would I do worse on my second playthrough if I knew what to expect already? Because Nino and god are the same word.

Also, you're just an Nino anti-fanboy.

So what? NO ONE'S gonna say "PEMN" or "Personal Experience Means Nothing"? Fine, I'll do it.

But me, Personal Experience Means Nothing.

Well, you see me, that's the crazy thing. My Nino's stats were all the same as their averages except her HP was one under average. Weird huh?

no way a poor mage in a sea of promotes

also shes the best looking magic user in the game ;)

I don't know, Lucius is a pretty hot chick. And Pent ain't bad either. Him and Louise are a fine couple.

I don't know, Lucius is a pretty hot chick. And Pent ain't bad either. Him and Louise are a fine couple.

I'd hit Nino the most, though.