Raven

Nino  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use her?

• Every playthrough.
    • Never have.
    • A few times, not every time.
    • Once, too much hassle, never again.

Ya, my friend and I played through FE7 way too much that when we'd work on supports, we'd cheat on everything (arena abuse, mine trick, ect.).

Also, with the mine trick, I used one one Night of Farewells, Cog of Destiny, and Victory or Death. *coughcheathercough* Just remember to steal the mines on Night of Farwells and Cog of Destiney, assuming you do what I did. Oh, and you may have an extra mine too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sucks balls. QUITE literally, Jaffars to be exact.

haha, that was funny, but I think nino is good when raised well

I do like to use Nino. Sure, I'm not crazy enough anymore to say she is actually an amazing unit. Her late joining makes her in reality not so great, despite the amazing stats. If she had Erk's join time, then she would be an amazing unit. I still am a massive fan of Nino, though.

Nino is hax. End of discussion. I'd like to ask a question, just for Tino. You say that Nino takes up the experience that other "good" units should be getting, right? As people have said earlier, you can get her caught up in 2 chapters. Well, MY characters are usually lvl 20/5+ by Night of Farewells. Nino is lvl 5/0. If you think about it, your old units are hogging Nino's exp. While they're getting about 20-30 exp per kill, Nino is gettig about 70-100 exp per kill. Kill about 25-30 enemies, you've got a promoted Nino. Boom. Done. Nino is caught up. Also, how is it abuse to let her kill things? If you call that abuse, then not using Marcus, already promoted and better than your units at the start, is abuse. Because OBVIOUSLY Marcus is better, cuz his stats are better than your other characters at the moment.

Nino is hax. End of discussion. I'd like to ask a question, just for Tino. You say that Nino takes up the experience that other "good" units should be getting, right? As people have said earlier, you can get her caught up in 2 chapters. Well, MY characters are usually lvl 20/5+ by Night of Farewells. Nino is lvl 5/0. If you think about it, your old units are hogging Nino's exp. While they're getting about 20-30 exp per kill, Nino is gettig about 70-100 exp per kill. Kill about 25-30 enemies, you've got a promoted Nino. Boom. Done. Nino is caught up. Also, how is it abuse to let her kill things? If you call that abuse, then not using Marcus, already promoted and better than your units at the start, is abuse. Because OBVIOUSLY Marcus is better, cuz his stats are better than your other characters at the moment.

I call it abuse because I use the mine trick to have enemies drop their items, therefore, I'm abusing a glitch.

And I have most of my guys lv. 20/12-14 by the time I'm at Night of Farewells because I arena Abuse.

Yeah, but she needs a LOT of babying.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Leveling Nino is not nearly as hard as people make it out to be.

Mine trick is your friend.

Or is that looked down upon too?

I use it....

I call it abuse because I use the mine trick to have enemies drop their items, therefore, I'm abusing a glitch.

And I have most of my guys lv. 20/12-14 by the time I'm at Night of Farewells because I arena Abuse.

Yeah, my guys are usually around that level. I've done the mine trick too, when I didn't really feel like taking the time to actually think about my moves (as awesome as she is, Nino often dies when she's low.).

In proper debates, that's downright ridiculed when being used as a point to whether a unit is good or not.

He's not really using it to defend why she is good, but rather providing an alternative method to level her up. One with much less hassle for people who be Nino-hatin'.

Here's another way to put it:

She is easier to raise and completely outclasses both Knoll and Sophia. (even though those two are shammans...I'm just giving a comparison as two comes late.

People need to start playing Hard Mode if they're going to say Nino is a good unit.

*Raised Nino in hard mode and didn't regret it.*

Seriously, I've done just about everything imaginable in this game.

Don't go naming things now. But yes, I actually have, just to see what it would be like.

super special secret ending! -> Eliwood mourns the death of everyone and commits suicide (and to bring it back on topic), his life being used to bring Nino back to life.

*Raised Nino in hard mode and didn't regret it.*

Seriously, I've done just about everything imaginable in this game.

Nearly any unit in this game that gets to kill all the units in one chapter can be a good unit.

Thing is Nino can't be a good unit without extreme bias.