Raven

Nino  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use her?

• Every playthrough.
    • Never have.
    • A few times, not every time.
    • Once, too much hassle, never again.

Didn't really think you guys would care. I was just worried you guys would cause some type of forum war or something, since SAS (Makarov in this forum) does come here.

You mentioning it there probably increased the chance of a forum war.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mentioning it there probably increased the chance of a forum war.

Like I said, SAS could of easily noticed this topic without me mentioning it. At least the thing got locked before any of the cranky members took notice.

Anywho, I remember when I first promoted Nino. My brother and some other Fire Emblem player were in shock.

Like I said, SAS could of easily noticed this topic without me mentioning it. At least the thing got locked before any of the cranky members took notice.

Anywho, I remember when I first promoted Nino. My brother and some other Fire Emblem player were in shock.

I'm completely sure Makarov wouldn't see this topic without you telling him what site we were from. Makarov doesn't view everything here, he's not that active on this site.

Nino is short and young.

You all are late/scaredy cats. Why did Kintenbo tell where we were from? I bet Makarov wouldn't have found out then.

Look up, genius. Makarov already noticed the topic before that, and he said he doesn't really care.

• 2 months later...

All she's good for is EXP rank in ranked. Her 20/1 stats are still worse than Erk/Pent's 20/7 stats or something, and they have higher support and staff levels, not to mention other units.

She starts with low bases at level LC5. Which also means that she goes up levels like they're going out of style, so her bases aren't relevant for long.

If she had those bases at level LC15 or HC5, then she'd have problems. Currently her only real problem is she doesn't start off overpowered like the most of your team is likely at that point, but all that means is there's no reason to ever use her if you're extremely only-use-the-strongest-oriented.

She starts with low bases at level LC5. Which also means that she goes up levels like they're going out of style, so her bases aren't relevant for long.

If she had those bases at level LC15 or HC5, then she'd have problems. Currently her only real problem is she doesn't start off overpowered like the most of your team is likely at that point, but all that means is there's no reason to ever use her if you're extremely only-use-the-strongest-oriented.

Long time no see, twinky. Excuse me for being a nub (in my own forum =_=) but what is LC and HC?

She doesn't really catch up until she promotes, though. And at best she's getting a level up every two or three turns because she can't take a hit on enemy phase until she learns how to evade...

I wasn't saying anything about her level, though.