Name a VG/Anime character and guess what FE Class they would be

GF202020

I'll start with an example....

fionamayfield.png

Fiona Mayfield - Arcana Heart

At first I would have said Fiona would probably be a Knight or General class, due to how slow she moves compared to others and hits like a tank, but she doesn't use axes or lances at all, so maybe she would just be a very strong and slow Merc/Hero.

Edited by GF202020

Sword-wielding generals are not unheard of in Fire Emblem. :Knoll: At any rate...

a5av8.png

Arngrim - Valkyrie Profile series

Arngrim is definitely a mercenary/hero. He is a mercenary by trade within his respective games, and he also displays many characteristics that are associated with the mercenary class in Fire Emblem. He also displays several heroic characteristics, despite what that snob Freya says about. Arngrim is also the son of Guts from Berserk fame.

I'll bite.

yunsung.png

Hong Yunsung - Soul Calibur series

Myrmidon, easy. Yunsung pretty much fits the bill perfectly for a myrm from his cocky attitude and journey for a sword capable of making him strong enough to protect his

home to his lack of overall experience and room to grow and mature. Then there's his flashy fighting style and design that perfectly flows with that of a Myrm, all the way down to the abysmal defense.

Edited by Zeo

I'll start with an example....

fionamayfield.png

Fiona Mayfield - Arcana Heart

At first I would have said Fiona would probably be a Knight or General class, due to how slow she moves compared to others and hits like a tank, but she doesn't use axes or lances at all, so maybe she would just be a very strong and slow Merc/Hero.

That makes me think...

1842440-kamui_tokinomiya.png

Kamui Tokinomiya from the same franchise would be a Myrmidon/Swordmaster in all likelihood. Admittedly, she isn't the fastest member of the cast, but still...

DissidiaCecilArt.png

Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV.

I would say he'd be a War Priest (Axe specialty), because even though he mainly uses swords, he CAN equip axes, and he's also capable of healing. While Trickster does have swords, War Priest is a more appropriate class for him in just about every other area, so that's what I think he'd be. A very tanky War Priest. As for his Dark Knight form, he could be an FE Dark Knight, but that's not really the most fitting for his abilities.

cress_albane_psp_art.jpg

Cress Albane, from Tales of Phantasia.

No doubt in my mind, he'd be a Great Knight. He wields swords, axes and spears, has good defenses, high HP and a heroic attitude. He even gets to fight on (flying) horseback in one scene.

He may also be a General, depending on the model used. Specifically the FE8 model, or even the FE9 one, since axes seem to be the least prominant of his weapon types.

Still mainly sticking with Great Knight, though, specializing in swords no matter what.

I can go on. I probably shouldn't, but I can.

DissidiaCecilArt.png

Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV.

I would say he'd be a War Priest (Axe specialty), because even though he mainly uses swords, he CAN equip axes, and he's also capable of healing. While Trickster does have swords, War Priest is a more appropriate class for him in just about every other area, so that's what I think he'd be. A very tanky War Priest. As for his Dark Knight form, he could be an FE Dark Knight, but that's not really the most fitting for his abilities.

Well, shouldn't he be a hero instead of a war priest? I know you're comparing him to the light aspect of things, but if he mainly uses swords, (as most heroes do) and can use axes if he wishes, doesn't that classify him as a hero?

ah well time for my contribution.

390px-Siegfried-schtauffen-in-soul-calibur-4.jpg

Sigfried Schtauffen - Soul Calibur

Definitely an Armor Sword/General. His speed is limited in the game unless you know how to use his stances.

EDIT:SHIT someone else used soul calibur

next

EdwardElric6.png

Edward Elric

Definitely a mage.

Edited by Father Anderson