All Fire Emblem Together Pc game!

Destruction7

no would like sry

Why not? would be great remember good times in HD! Some secrets chapters.

The arena harsh of Thracia 776, And Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon, Plus a bunch of others.

Like Capture command for everyone and new amazing challenges!.

Edited by Destruction7

Or they could milk money out of us and release each title individually.

They could be simply translated, or totally remade from the ground up (like Shadow Dragon was for the first Fire Emblem).

Or people can simply use NES/SNES emulators to play fan-made translations of the games not released outside of Japan.

Or they could milk money out of us and release each title individually.

They could be simply translated, or totally remade from the ground up (like Shadow Dragon was for the first Fire Emblem).

Or people can simply use NES/SNES emulators to play fan-made translations of the games not released outside of Japan.

Hum they already do that... and is not working except for Awakening DLC Characters

Well i will explain everything

You gonna can play all Fire Emblem games chapters on 100% english and replay any chapter you have beat.

Take Master mode = Very Hard challenges.

Use support or capture easy like in Fire emblem Thracia or Support like in Awakening!.

My objective is bring nostalgia and unveil somethings.

Yeah, emulation or individual remakes are the way to go. Nintendo could also do some localization and release the originals on the Virtual Console. They could also make a tablet/smartphone marketplace and release them there. I'm sure most phones/tablets out now can handle NES/SNES games.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, emulation or individual remakes are the way to go. Nintendo could also do some localization and release the originals on the Virtual Console. They could also make a tablet/smartphone marketplace and release them there. I'm sure most phones/tablets out now can handle NES/SNES games.

That's what I'm saying. I would definitely get all those games on VC on both my wii and 3ds.