• Forest? What Forest?
    • In Soviet Russia, we have no trees
    • There is very little plant life on Mars
    • The Twilight Zone

Лес? Существует нет лес.

Не существует лес. =P

Что такое лес?

Что такой лес?

Лес - это место где много деревьев. (Ещё, "лес" не средний род, а мурской.)

Anyway, let's see... I'm pretty far out... 43% of my posts are in the "Awakening" section, while the rest are spread out between the other sections. About - I'm making a guess here - 50% of my posts are not FE-related. So, while I'm not on Mars, I'd say I'm pretty out there. Maybe, "what's that on the horizon?" -- and I'm moving even farther out because I don't have Awakening yet... so by the time I actually get the game, I may be in Soviet Russia. But the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore... I know because I live in a former Soviet country...

Typing in Russian is soooooooooooooo hard. :(

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

But the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore... I know because I live in a former Soviet country...

Hmmm...

I guess if you live in one of those countries, maybe that's why you don't know that you don't have to worry about saying that, for outside of those countries that is also common knowledge ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hmmm...

I guess if you live in one of those countries, maybe that's why you don't know that you don't have to worry about saying that, for outside of those countries that is also common knowledge ^~^

I know it's common knowledge... That's why I used the strikeout... Of course everyone knows Russia is on its own now... Although, I do know that not everyone knows the separate former Soviet states... even I have trouble naming them all... I mean, hardly anybody knows about Kyrgyzstan. Except for maybe that there was a revolution here two years ago. That was certainly an interesting experience.

I know it's common knowledge... That's why I used the strikeout... Of course everyone knows Russia is on its own now... Although, I do know that not everyone knows the separate former Soviet states... even I have trouble naming them all... I mean, hardly anybody knows about Kyrgyzstan. Except for maybe that there was a revolution here two years ago. That was certainly an interesting experience.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I see...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I see...

Mmmhmmm... It's cold where I live... and snowing~

Snow~ snow~ Snow~ snow~

I love the weather in Kyrgyzstan. It's nice and chilly.

But I can't wait to leave place, truth be told. Third world countries aren't the most comfortable places to live in.

*sigh* Just 3 and half more months to go...

@The Starless One

Wait, "Twilight Zone" was referring to something other than Twilight Princess???

I thought the "Twilight Zone" was the "Twilight Zone" in the LoZ: TP...

It's an old TV show where in each episode there was a strange scenario which always ended in a surprising twist.

Oh, silly me... I didn't even finish Twilight Princess before. I played the beginning and went into the Twilight Realm twice or something.

And then my Wii broke, and I couldn't fix it because Kyrgyzstan is a third world country and most, if not all, the people here don't even know the word "Nintendo" is and they don't have the things they need to fix Wiis.

Anyway,

I always thought the Twilight Realm in Twilight Princess was Twilight Zone.

Guess not~