I got FE13 today.

Ein

Yeah, he's always got the worst luck.

Heh heh, he actually has a special convo if you take too long to recruit him in his joining chapter.

Poor Kellam. :(

Have fun with Tharja dateraping you.

Wha

Ein's going to love that.

WHA

You all spend all that money just to look at it? What a waste x3

Yeah I'm sure Ein will love it~

But I'm gonna buy a 3DS. At some point. Eventually... Yes.

You jerk. No strikethrough either.

Kinda yeah.

Oh, Freohr. :|

And Mumumumu? =3

You always make these claims that you never get offended by anything and that you always laugh at people and what they say and how they react.

I don't know if it's just with me, or with everybody... but honestly it looks to me like you take things very seriously and very personally. I think you keep trying to convince us not to believe that, and I really don't believe you xb Your responses alone are enough to convince me.

Edited by Freohr Datia

And Mumumumu? =3

You always make these claims that you never get offended by anything and that you always laugh at people and what they say and how they react.

I don't know if it's just with me, or with everybody... but honestly it looks to me like you take things very seriously and very personally. I think you keep trying to convince us not to believe that, and I really don't believe you xb Your responses alone are enough to convince me.

Well you're pretty spot on although I tend to have some fun with it anyway.

Besides, I bought the two games since they were/are gonna go out of print at some point and I didn't want to miss out on EO4 goodies now could I? D:

I can wait to play them.

Besides, I bought the two games since they were/are gonna go out of print at some point and I didn't want to miss out on EO4 goodies now could I? D:

Ha.

FE13 is rare now that they don't even display the poster, much less any games anymore in any stores.

Edited by Katarina

Hm. I guess I should have strikethrough'd the "You jerk." like I originally should have since it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously because you're no jerk.

Oh well.

Hm. I guess I should have strikethrough'd the "You jerk." like I originally should have since it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously because you're no jerk.

Oh well.

Heehee saying "no strikethrough" to me emphasizes that you really meant it x3 But I guess you just mean "I'm not playing the strikethrough game tonight because those are annoying to read D=<"

You never seemed like the sort who would enjoy being date raped by some chick you don't even like. :Knoll:

That's because Soul doesn't like girls anyways.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh ice burn nice one Esau high five o/