Best pairing for Eirika?

Arceus

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pairing would you like to have for Eirika?

Currenntly, there are more vote for Eirika X Valter than both Eirika X Tana and Eirika X l'Arachel (Twice as much, more precisely)...

Can we at least agree that Eirika X Valter is far more creepy that Eirika X Ephraim ? That's in fact the creepiest of all...

Eirika X Valter will make me throw up if I start thinking about it.

Hmm...no, because while creepy, Valter's still not her brother.

As far as I'm concerned, Orson x Monica is less creepy than Eirika x Ephraim.

This thread is kind of scaring me.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm no I think Eirika x Valter is really creepy ugh unsure.gif Eirika deserves better at lest Ephraim is cool Valter is plan darn creepy

So, it's better for a girl to date a psycho rapist than her brother ?

I'm pretty opposed to incest, but there are some limits !

If I was forced to chose between the two, I'll take Ephraim without hesitation.

Because my only opposition to the pair is that they are related. That's a big opposition, but compared to Valter...

Orson X Monica... In a certain twisted sense, it's kinda romantic... Love above death, y'know.

I find it more pathetic than creepy, honestly. But that's because I try not to think at this too much in details.

Serge... What have you done ?

Edited by TendaSlime

So, it's better for a girl to date a psycho rapist than her brother ?

I'm pretty opposed to incest, but there are some limits !

If I was forced to chose between the two, I'll take Ephraim without hesitation.

Because my only opposition to the pair is that they are related. That's a big opposition, but compared to Valter...

Orson X Monica... In a certain twisted sense, it's kinda romantic... Love above death, y'know.

I find it more pathetic than creepy, honestly. But that's because I try not to think at this too much in details.

Serge... What have you done ?

I listened to the voters, that's what I've done.

Wait, where's Eirika x Forde? That's my favorite pairing for her. ;~;

I'm going to add this option.

All right, I'm going to delete the incest and yuri pairings.

Edited by Serge Dusk Herzen

No EirikaxValterxEphraim? :c

eirikaxseth

cuz princessxloyalretainer/knight pairings is mad kawaii yo

I think Eirika and Valter make a cute couple.

Valter says a lot of sweet things about Eirika. He calls her "strong", "beautiful", "a ripe little peach".

I've been such a fool. This is now objectively the best pairing.

Edited by DaimThunder

Attention, voters!

If you have voted for one of the yuri/ incest pairings, please change your vote because I deleted those choices.

The ones remaining can be viewed in the first post.

Thank you.

Ah, finally we can get a not-disgusting pairing for Eirika...

Wait, you deleted the "disgusting" pairings (which apparently includes the lesbian options) but actually left in Valter? VALTER!? The psychotic villain who literally obsesses over and hunts Eirika in the story? LOL

Attention, voters!

If you have voted for one of the yuri/ incest pairings, please change your vote because I deleted those choices.

Thank you.

Even though I didn't vote for those but BOOOOO!!!

Wait, you deleted the "disgusting" pairings (which apparently includes the lesbian options) but actually left in Valter? VALTER!? The psychotic villain who literally obsesses over and hunts Eirika in the story? LOL

There are some people who like Eirika X Valter.

As long as it's not a lesbian or incest pairing, I'm okay with it.

Why, did you like those pairings that I deleted?

I'm really sorry, but I didn't like the pairings I added as choices, please accept my apology.

Attention, voters!

Thank you.

sorry but Valter x Eirika is plan worst and creepy then all of the others but thanks anyway

and made my own poll people want Eliwood x Hector I don't want to give it to them

Edited by Chrom's Archie

There are some people who like Eirika X Valter.

As long as it's not a lesbian or incest pairing, I'm okay with it.

Why, did you like those pairings that I deleted?

I'm really sorry, but I didn't like the pairings I added as choices, please accept my apology.

So the implication that he wants to enslave her and "tame" her is a more acceptable choice than a taboo pairing that happened with royal families in the course of history?

Implied impending rape vs. Happy, loving possibly genetic defect generating relationship

So the implication that he wants to enslave her and "tame" her is a more acceptable choice than a taboo pairing that happened with royal families in the course of history?

Implied impending rape vs. Happy, loving possibly genetic defect generating relationship

I....I didn't mean like that!

Oh....I'm just getting mixed thoughts right now.....

WHAT SHOULD I DO?! SHOULD I LISTEN TO THE VOTERS OR SHOULD I LISTEN TO MY MIND?!

*Brain explodes*

Maybe I should add them back..... for the voters' sake.

What do you think, shadowofchaos?

I can't believe I'm asking for your opinion.

Going with Lyon since they were childhood friends and all. Seth is supposed to be her bodyguard, Saleh seems too old for her, Innes's motive is not very noble, and Forde is lame. And the other option is FAR TOO EVIL for me to consider

Edited by Lævateinn

The lack of Ephraim/Eirika still irks me. ADD IT TO THE POLL.

Voted Valter/Eirika because Valter's freaking amazing.

See?

That's one Valter fan.

As for the first line...

I'll think about it.Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

I do apologize. That last post was just to throw more chaos in the mix.

Because some people REALLY take this poll seriously. XD

No seriously, I'm sorry, and I'll stop trying to advocate the twincest thing.

But... But... Taking far too seriously minor issue is what makes us true fans, doesn't it ?

Well. Valter is awesome. But he's really freaking creepy and crazy in everyway.

I hope none of those who wants for him really are serious...

And since when is Yuri disgusting ? Eirika X Tana gave a Pegasus option for Eirika...

Wow. Absolutely no love for Eirika/Forde.

It's a shame, they had one of the funniest support moments in that game:

Forde: Aaaah...

Eirika: Forde, you're looking in rare form today.

Forde: Ah, Princess! Yes, I'm trying not to overextend myself today. I see you're looking well, too. Except for...

Eirika: Yes, Forde? What is it?

Forde: Well... I was just thinking about something... Princess, do you find that your armor leaves a bit too much...exposed?

Eirika: I beg your pardon?

Forde: You know, too exposed. Especially around the...er...midriff, if you will. Aren't you worried that, in the heat of battle, it might, eh...

Eirika: Fly up like this?

Their ending seems to depict more of a platonic love than a romantic one. It's her only (non related) F/M paired ending that doesn't mention marriage. The script of their support seems to imply that it's just friendship.

*fixed

Edited by DaimThunder

I....I didn't mean like that!

Oh....I'm just getting mixed thoughts right now.....

WHAT SHOULD I DO?! SHOULD I LISTEN TO THE VOTERS OR SHOULD I LISTEN TO MY MIND?!

*Brain explodes*

Maybe I should add them back..... for the voters' sake.

What do you think, shadowofchaos?

I can't believe I'm asking for your opinion.

It's your poll, do what you want. If you're only asking about incest-free heterosexual pairings, fine, that's your choice. If other people think some other pairing is better, they can always just post, or make their own poll.

I don't know why you'd add Eirika x Valter as anything but a joke option, but you know your own reasons for it, don't worry about what other people think.

Edited by Kay

Of the available choices, has to be Seth. The game force-feeds it to us, and I'm not a terrible fan of that, but I'm not going to vote against what logically is the best candidate out of spite for the game beating us over the head with it. Eirika obviously never had romantic feelings for Lyon (the thought never crossed her mind, a fact made clear by her surprise at Lyon's confessed feelings), Valter has to be a joke choice, Forde is a poor man's Sain, and Innes has this weird arrogance/uptight combo going on that just doesn't mesh at all. Saleh's a good dark horse candidate, as an older, wiser, more mature man than most of the other candidates... but Seth has that going for him too, and then there's the obvious chemistry that the game insists on rubbing in our faces.

I'm disappointed at the lack of Ephraim x Eirika option though. Yeah, it's incestuous, but the game beats THAT over our heads too. Sieglinde and Siegmund? Seriously?

I'm disappointed at the lack of Ephraim x Eirika option though. Yeah, it's incestuous, but the game beats THAT over our heads too. Sieglinde and Siegmund? Seriously?

Why do you hate me?

EDIT: In case you don't actually hate me and you're actually just ignorant: no it fucking well doesn't fuck off.

Edited by Integrity

Oh, it's okay. I forgive you. Maybe I did take this poll seriously, but it was for a reason.

I'm not used to being under such pressure, that's why I took it so seriously.

One of the things I learned in my time here is that you have to be self-confident, (something which I normally lack), and do not actually need in my actual life.

So from now on, the choices above aren't going to change.

Oh, and thank you all for understanding me and my situation.smile.gif

EDIT: "That last post was just to throw more chaos in the mix."

Well, you are the Shadow Of Chaos, right? ; ]

You can continue cheering for that pairing, but I'm not going to add that as a choice.

Besides, the pictures you posted earlier were rather funny, I just can't figure out the reason.

Why do you hate me?

EDIT: In case you don't actually hate me and you're actually just ignorant: no it fucking well doesn't fuck off.

So, the developers decided to name the heterosexual opposite-sex twins' unique weapons after a pair of incestuous twins in Nordic mythology (in a game where several of the other special weapons, and some generic weapons, also reference Nordic mythology), had an entire support conversation between those twins consist of the brother stroking his sister's face, and the paired ending calls them restoration king and queen of the same realm... but the game doesn't strongly imply they're incestuous.