Best pairing for Eirika?

Arceus

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pairing would you like to have for Eirika?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I (and pretty much everyone here) don't like incest.

Go do your own poll if you want it so badly.

A lot of people like incest. Of course, they just don't say anything, or even vehemently oppose it out of fear of being called out because it is socially unacceptable. I believe it is a very prevalent fetish(That's as far as it goes though, not realistically of course... hopefully)

Edited by Cucco Jump

A lot of people like incest.

"A lot of people" is really hyperbolic. Honest-to-fuck outside of sleep incest fetishism is not massively common as far as I'm aware.

Also it's creepy as hell.

"A lot of people" is really hyperbolic. Honest-to-fuck outside of sleep incest fetishism is not massively common as far as I'm aware.

I agree, how do people even SAY these stuff?

Yuck.

Edited by Serge Dusk Herzen

why is there no eirika/ephraim option

*Votes*

[spoiler=For page stretching]BeingEphraimisSuffering.png

This crap is canon.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Eirika x Seth may be a better love story than Twilight,

but I'm still keeping the Lyon vote.

In my opinion, every love story is better than Twilight, just saying.

I should change my vote.

Damn you all for dragging me into loving incest, LOL.

My anthropology textbook (YES FINALLY I GET TO BUST THIS OUT BWUEHUEHUEHUE) told me that one of the more popular hypotheses on why people may be naturally disinclined towards incest states that people who live in close domestic proximity during the first few years of their lives may become more desensitized to later sexual attraction. If it's true (which may be arguable either way), Eirika and Ephraim would be off the hook, I think. They're really close in age or even twins or something IIRC?

Julia and Seliph, on the other hand ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by Rehab

But shadowofchaos, most of us aren't weeb. What does the picture say?

And Rehab, thats also called the Westermark Effect, though you probably knew that.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Ephraim says, Eirika... something I can't read.

Eirika then says, something I can't read!

Edited by Integrity

But shadowofchaos, most of us aren't weeb. What does the picture say?

Ephraim: "Eirika... I... want you to marry me."

Eirika: "B-Brother!?"

Remember guys. Star-crossed lovers that commit double suicide will be reincarnated as twins.

LOL

Look what you have done, you destroyed my poll with your incestuous Eirika X Ephraim pictures!

But I find it kinda funny, actually, such irony.

Good job, Hubba.

Oh yeah, I think I've supported the Renais and Frelian royals together enough that, objectively, any vote I have should go that way, but Seth and Eirika are pretty cute. Tough one.

Everybody in this thread is now on my watchlist. Good job.

Well hello there, yourself.

Everybody in this thread is now on my watchlist. Good job.

D-Does that include me?

I...I didn't do anything! It's just an honest, simple poll.

I swear!

I listened to the voters and they wanted those pairings...and I had to oblige!

They're the ones who ruined it!sob.gif

*runs to a room* *locks door* *starts praying*unsure.gif

LOL

Seth and Eirika. No contest. They're the only knightxprincess pairing that I ever actually liked. The cuteness got me from the beginning, then I read their A support. Just omigosh. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

I don't understand Eirika x Lyon.

All the crap that happens in the story is due to Eirika (and Ephraim) putting Lyon in the friend zone.

Fetishes tend to go... unmentioned if one does have one, especially if it is "creepy as hell", making analyzing how many people having it quite difficult. The creepy as hell thing is engraved into us by our society and culture and I have the same view, though it is not objectively a bad thing... except for the higher chances of negative recessive genes passed onto the offspring, which is objectively bad. But that can be solved by not having kids, protection, etc. The objectively bad part of incest can't be described as 'yuck' or similar words though.

Fetishes tend to go... unmentioned if one does have one, especially if it is "creepy as hell", making analyzing how many people having it quite difficult. The creepy as hell thing is engraved into us by our society and culture and I have the same view, though it is not objectively a bad thing... except for the higher chances of negative recessive genes passed onto the offspring, which is objectively bad. But that can be solved by not having kids, protection, etc. The objectively bad part of incest can't be described as 'yuck' or similar words though.

If that's the case, then you've got as much ground to say that a lot of people feel that way as I do to say very few people feel that way, which is to say no ground at all, so what are you refuting?

EDIT: I suppose what I'm saying is why does this post exist?

Edited by Integrity

Currenntly, there are more vote for Eirika X Valter than both Eirika X Tana and Eirika X l'Arachel (Twice as much, more precisely)...

Can we at least agree that Eirika X Valter is far more creepy that Eirika X Ephraim ? That's in fact the creepiest of all...

Eirika X Valter will make me throw up if I start thinking about it.