EXPonential Growth is the only "new" DLC today

Aliete

So we really didn't get a DLC today.

Does that mean the schedule might not follow what we originally thought? Or was the EXPonential growth a mistake last week? Either way, I just hope spotpass follows the schedule cuz I want my spotpass characters....Especially the next one ^_^ Anyway here's hoping that the DLC schedule isn't going to be messed up or something.

Edited by VincentASM
Slightly clearer topic title

EXP release was a mistake last week, according to what we know from Nintendo. Looks like LB and Golden were to be released in alternating weeks from each other, so LB1 -> EXP -> LB2 -> Regalia -> LB3

Wow, so two more weeks till regalia, u sure?

Nope! XD Just pointing out what seems to be the case so far with these two, It might just be Golden on a two week schedule and not LB, so we'd get LB1 -> EXP -> LB2 -> LB3 & Regalia. Ultimately what we all come up with is just theories.

But from what info we have, looks like EXPs early release was a mistake, and it was supposed to come this week, not last. Which makes it a two week gap between releases right now in the Golden series. We didn't get LB2 this week, which means there'll be a two week gap between LB1 & LB2.

This actually makes a certain amount of sense. The Japanese DLC schedule was front-loaded like mad; while they got a ton of maps weekly for the first few weeks, the intervals between maps ended up being 2-3 weeks. It probably makes more sense to stretch it out a bit, lest any customers lose interest waiting for the next DLC.

Aversa will be released in precisely six weeks. People have known and been saying her precise release date over and over again since pretty much when the game was released. The secret FE13 characters' release dates were never a mystery, not since Gangrel showed up to calibrate the pattern.

=/ welp.. i was really hoping for Aversa and LB2 today. REALLY REALLY looking forward to it. Already on Lunatic + waiting to marry my MU to aversa ... so i can make morgan a Demon/dread fighter and have Dark magic.. =/ .....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M

Wait, that isn't possible. Dread Fighter is male only. If you married Aversa your Morgan would be a female. o.0

At least we got Walhart. Right? Right guys?

That's my question too. Did we?

The answer to both of these is YESZ

When is LB2 coming out then???? I need that scroll! Bagouch!

Next week.

Following this schedule, do we have an approximate release date on Future of Despair and Smash Brethren?

Smash Brethren should start soon, but there's no way to say exactly. Somewhere in the 1-3 week range is probably a safe bet.

Future of Despair will not be so soon. I'm not even gonna make a guess about it, but it's gonna be months before it shows up.

Indeed, there is no way for a Dread Fighter to have Dark magic.

Do the two mechanically cancel each other out? Otherwise. . .I'm an idiot, never mind.

Edited by eclipse