General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what they're trying to say is that there's no need to preface it each time. ^^ I'll admit to using the phrase myself (I did with the Henry-Panne comic I posted in fact), but not each time I've posted something.

When you do it each time, however, it can come across as 'this is nice, but it's flawed' with that 'flaw' being only that you don't like the pairing. Does that make more sense?

Oh, well, fine then. xP

Anyway, those comics are LOL. XD

Sumia's just saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", and the text with the arrow pointing to her is "[she] tripped".

Some FE:A comics from Blue.

QGpAIhK.jpg

sXrz6UM.jpg

Vp8tQ7X.jpg

nxNkOsl.jpg

uGrgwjV.jpg

wa8EkbV.jpg

The last one is my favorite, lol. "How did you turn out so CUTE" indeed.

*Can't stop laughing* that last one is the ABSOLUTE BEST!

Sumia's just saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", and the text with the arrow pointing to her is "[she] tripped".

Some FE:A comics from Blue.

QGpAIhK.jpg

sXrz6UM.jpg

Vp8tQ7X.jpg

nxNkOsl.jpg

uGrgwjV.jpg

wa8EkbV.jpg

The last one is my favorite, lol. "How did you turn out so CUTE" indeed.

I just realised Validar looks like Jafar from Aladdin.

Shoot, posted before I could quote and ask. Shadowofchaos? Do you mind translating the Japanese in the ChromxSumia picture you posted? The picture is adorable, but I'm curious if it adds to it or not.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

"Tripped --->"

...well I was late. xD

Source

※伝えたい事はキャプション※

"※I want to tell you about a legend※"

1TqG9Zm.jpg

Description:

パリスさん可愛い可愛い可愛い可愛いあっあああああっぁっぅうああああああああかわいいいいいよおおおおおおおおおおおぉおおおぉっっっおおおおぉtyxお前らもっと描かないと容赦しないからなほんとおおああああああああああああああああパリスさん可愛いよおおおおあおあおあおあおああああcbしdcgすnンbんんんんんんんんンンンンンンンはっはぁあああっっっッッッッあああああッッッ!!!!!!!!!!!!髪!!!!!!!!!!!!!!パリスさん髪触らせてモフモフ可愛いモフモフ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!あああああパリスさんもふもふもふもふもふもふウウウウウウウウウアアアアアアアアアアパリスさんくださいほんとください足りない足りない足りなさすぎるほんと可愛いてか可愛いマジ可愛いなんなの可愛いパリスさん受けくださいアイパリください可愛い可愛いパリスさん受け可愛いよあああ可愛い可愛いあっああでもパリルフ♂もカッコいいし可愛いしかわいいからほんと可愛い好き好き好きパリスさんパリスさんパリスさんパリスさんなんでそんな可愛いの服洗濯されて照れてんじゃねえよ抱くぞカルピスぶっかけるぞおいパリスさん可愛い!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! くださいほんとに ねぇ あの くださいパリスさん

Well that was a mess of WTF.

*Paris = Priam

"PARIS IS SO KAWAII"

"WAAAAAAAAAH KAWAII"

"SO COOOOOL"

"DO ME. GIVE IT TO ME"

"YES"

"GIVE ME *CENSORED*"

That. That's beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen such a perfect fangirl breakdown in Japanese before lmao. "PRIAM LET ME TOUCH YOUR HAIR, FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY SO CUTE"

A Maribelle/Lon'qu (and some Panne/Libra) comic I thought was pretty funny. Rough translation/localization (I guess? I tried to be consistent with the localization) at the end.

Source

oY8Exs6.jpg

Lon'qu: *drinking the Taguel brew*
Libra: A word, Panne? It seems you told off some soldiers who were making off-colored jokes about me....
Panne: ....I just happened to be feeling irritable.
Libra: You got angry on my behalf. I thank you for that.

Lon'qu: *thinking* How pleasant for them.

Maribelle: Oh Lon'qu~
Maribelle: I've taken it upon myself to wallop some wretched beasts who called you a virgin! I won't allow anyone to speak ill of you while I'm around!
Lon'qu: STOP THAT!!!

(Panne and Libra's conversation is based on their A-rank support, I made adjustments to reflect the localized version.)

This comic taught me what DT meant.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

"Tripped --->"

...well I was late. xD

Thank you both. (Realized I didn't thank in my previous post. Oops...)

That. That's beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen such a perfect fangirl breakdown in Japanese before lmao. "PRIAM LET ME TOUCH YOUR HAIR, FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY SO CUTE"

A Maribelle/Lon'qu (and some Panne/Libra) comic I thought was pretty funny. Rough translation/localization (I guess? I tried to be consistent with the localization) at the end.

Source

oY8Exs6.jpg

Lon'qu: *drinking the Taguel brew*

Libra: A word, Panne? It seems you told off some soldiers who were making off-colored jokes about me....

Panne: ....I just happened to be feeling irritable.

Libra: You got angry on my behalf. I thank you for that.

Lon'qu: *thinking* How pleasant for them.

Maribelle: Oh Lon'qu~

Maribelle: I've taken it upon myself to wallop some wretched beasts who called you a virgin! I won't allow anyone to speak ill of you while I'm around!

Lon'qu: STOP THAT!!!

(Panne and Libra's conversation is based on their A-rank support, I made adjustments to reflect the localized version.)

This comic taught me what DT meant.

DT?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37699469 <-Lissa pic