General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that link was to a page with a bunch of arts in it.

Olivia is cute as a ballerina. :D

Sumia looks pretty good in Rapunzel's dress too.

Just found an awesome Cordelia art. :D

cordelia_by_tkpanther-d7dylid.jpg

Source

Edited by Anacybele

MAJOR LOL at that Ike/Soren/Aimee pic. XD

DAWWW! at the Kieran x Marcia and Amy pics! :D

Lol at the Tauroneo + ladies pic, but why isn't Haar in the background with Sothe and Pelleas? XD

sj2YdWj.jpg

I say it's the moustache. Too manly.

This (actually the entire picture set) needs some explanation for people outside Japan.

Valentines Day is when GIRLS gives chocolates to guys (or girls, if you swing that way, ladies) they like.

White Day (March 14th) is when you (generally guys) give chocolates back to the people that give you chocolates on Valentines Day.

No, guys just don't give out chocolates to people they like.

Guys' self confidence usually takes a hit when no one gives them chocolates or witness someone like manly Tauroneo over there get all the ladies' chocolates.

Old men like Haar don't give a damn like bishounen guys like Pelleas or Sothe would.

Edit: Wow, that Lucia. That's NSFW.

86hTlHS.jpg

ERINSHIA NO CHOKO GA HOSHIKEREBA... WATASHI WO TAOSHITE IKU GA II

"If you want Elincia's chocolates, then come and defeat me!" (The following also implies that Elincia wanted to give chocolates to Geoffrey in the first place)

Little note on his lance: "General's Pride".

Wow, Renning, calm thy soul.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Haha, you tell him, Renning. XD Do I sense an Ike x Elincia supporter in you? lol

And I see. I had no idea Japan celebrated Valentine's Day differently than us.

Edited by Anacybele

Haha, you tell him, Renning. XD Do I sense an Ike x Elincia supporter in you? lol

And I see. I had no idea Japan celebrated Valentine's Day differently than us.

It's actually a thing in a few East-Asian countries. I don't think anyone can resist the stache!

Huh, I just saw that one not too long ago. lol

It always feels weird for me looking at romantic fanart of that pairing though, since I'm used to them being siblings in my file. xP

Oooooh that's so pretty~ I really like the style of it

Even though it's too bad that Inigo's got some weird angles in that picture, but everything else seems just about perfect~!

Ya know i don't really understand everyone's obsession with ike i mean he's so bland on his own. anyways since this is the fanart thread uh here have some random ones i found kinda neat

[spoiler=randoms fanart]

orson___fire_emblem_by_zero0mtk-d2zsc89.

Jaffar_from_Fire_Emblem_by_k1lltheidols.

Fire_Emblem_Mages_by_Littling.jpg

also on a side note hector and generic villager girl are now one of my favorite parings.

So I have a ton of fan art saved on my computer from some of the FE games. Got any requests for games? I'd like to post it all eventually but there's so much that it would take awhile. I have nearly none from FE1/2/3/11/12, but I have tons from FE4, 6, and 7. I have a decent amount from FE8, and a decent amount from FE9. I think most of the FE13 fan art I have is from this thread, so nothing much there.

I may do FE4 first, because this thread has a real need of something non-Awakening.

Yeah, that's definitely Orson.

Ringabel: If you have any Ike x Elincia, I'll obviously go for that. :3 (hopefully it isn't stuff I've already seen...)

Edited by Anacybele