General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

I don't get what is going on in that picture with Ross dragging Ephraim. Is it trying to show the rescue mechanic?

Yes.

To make this post have some sort of point, have two FE Logic comics.

[spoiler=Comic]

y3ApCUF.jpg

Source

And the Sequel

[spoiler=Comic]

p9I7HXK.jpg

I have also officially given up sourcing the Sacred Stones Fanart Binge.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two FE logic comics are lol. Especially the 1st one xD

I'll take a wild guess at the "have some incest" and say...Seliph is the blue haired guy and it's FE4.

OH GOD. That's just messed up. Only I think IS only approves of incest in FE4. Should be "submit to the will of the wierd side of the fandom" or something like that.

The hell is Innes doing there? Tana's focused pretty solidly on Ephraim.

"Older Brothers Against Incest" - Innes is an older brother and one can be against incest without being caught up in it

Except the comic was made using GBA sprites, which Ike and Chrom don't have. Heck, this is assuming Awakening was even out when this comic was made, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a few years old

Except the comic was made using GBA sprites, which Ike and Chrom don't have. Heck, this is assuming Awakening was even out when this comic was made, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a few years old

Yep. You could technically make GBA mugs of Ike and Chrom, but you'd need a lot of skill that the comic maker probably doesnt have.

Eh, if you're going to make an argument that Ike and Chrom should be there then every character in the series that has a younger sister should be there. Eldigan being the most notable omission.

Complaining about missing characters is dumb, though. It's just a silly GBA sprites comic, and it's not worth it to make a unique sprite or ask permission to some other sprite artist just so you can toss in an extra character that doesn't even change the point of the comic.

Edited by Jave

Some people have made Ike and Chrom mugs though. Myself being one of the Ike mug makers. Although mine is RD Ike.

Judging by the dates on the comments from the source, the comic was made in 2006, which was before RD even came out, not to mention Awakening.

Eh, if you're going to make an argument that Ike and Chrom should be there then every character in the series that has a younger sister should be there. Eldigan being the most notable omission.

Only if he was against incest...

Free that reminds me of

Fire.Emblem%3A.Path.of.Radiance.600.1124

Both of which are stunning

Trying to source all I see is SubaruSumeragi but i don't think that's the owner

Elie... your hotlinking makes it so I can't see it.

Also, nice Emilia art haha.

Didn't realize i was hotlinking

nh1yVsx.png

There it is. Also emilia ftw

*Ninja'd by a fix of my own derp omg2slow

Edited by Sara.

Elie... your hotlinking makes it so I can't see it.

Also, nice Emilia art haha.

So you know them? (since searching that name seems to give me the same avatar I assume that's an actual person)

Edited by Freohr Datia

So you know them? (since searching that name seems to give me the same avatar I assume that's an actual person)

Emilia? I've been on a few of her drawing streams with her, so kinda.

Yuuko? No clue, I just had it in my pictures folder and did a reverse search because i forgot i could upload images to imgur because i'm a maximum derp this morning~