General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Where'd this conversation come from about the dress now? I just took it as the way she's sitting and the ribbon blocking the bottom of the dress. It's still cute nonetheless! So let's just agree that Tiki is cute and move on eh? ^^

In any case, time for more manakete love from yours truly! It's been quite a while since I posted anything here too! So this should be fun~ Hopefully there won't be too many repeats either!

Tiki:

ZL5uhPa.jpg

wmY7JA3.jpg

zPcRjie.jpg

OG0p7oc.png

kIgjLgO.jpg

kFhFYjQ.jpg

u6JrCbi.jpg

kq5viWi.jpg

vAY79V3.jpg

rF5mngN.jpg

KTJOAMc.jpg

Nowi:

hqQTklx.jpg

JRmQTgK.png

nft69eq.jpg

QRjED6y.jpg

d1wvkaG.png

6Hk5Mno.png

cfxmaRK.png

VvZLi07.png

np9Weux.jpg

Y4Vh2Ey.jpg

Gr6TXFk.jpg

Nah:

1JV88vF.jpg

6Prmg4Z.png

WyviHDT.jpg

Nowi & Nah:

wRydodv.png

CPit1uk.jpg

Many manaketes!

W3iXWoV.jpg

ROMBHkm.jpg

CBdFKkL.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W3iXWoV.jpg

Fae: F-Fae wants to get oOoooOoOooOoofffffff!! D'X

Nowi: Hyahhh! Faster, faster!! \(^v^)

Myrrh: Huh. This horse is indeed going fast. I'd be worried about our safety, if I had anything resembling emotions or a personality.

Tiki: Being on a horse running wild and recklessly? Well, it's slightly better than being cramped and alone in that temple for hundreds of years.

Nah: DAMMIT MOM, SLOW DOWN! I'M GONNA FALL OFF >:(

Edited by Kysafen

Fae: F-Fae wants to get oOoooOoOooOoofffffff!! D'X

Nowi: Hyahhh! Faster, faster!! \(^v^)

Myrrh: Huh. This horse is indeed going fast. I'd be worried about our safety, if I had anything resembling emotions or a personality.

Tiki: Being on a horse running wild and recklessly? Well, it's slightly better than being cramped and alone in that temple for hundreds of years.

Nah: DAMMIT MOM, SLOW DOWN! I'M GONNA FALL OFF >:(

Where is Ninian, Nils, Roy, Morgan, and Sophia?

Where'd this conversation come from about the dress now? I just took it as the way she's sitting and the ribbon blocking the bottom of the dress. It's still cute nonetheless! So let's just agree that Tiki is cute and move on eh? ^^

It's personally really upsetting me that people keep taking my comments way further than they need to or were meant to... so sorry but I can't just leave this alone~

As I already said in the very first post of this discussion, it is an adorable picture. Apparently people don't like to pay attention to that part of my post?

And as I already said in that first post, I knew it was nitpicky of me but all I was doing was making a little nitpick. It was responses to my tiny little nitpick that turned this whole thing into a big deal. Or apparently I'm not allowed to say anything the slightest bad because it'll offend them that I had anything to say about a character they really like? Even though it was over the ARTIST and not the character...

NOW I already see pictures you've posted doing exactly what the picture I was nitpicking didn't do x3 And the "big ribbon" didn't block a thing in those images.

Wee spoilers within spoilers

kIgjLgO.jpg

vAY79V3.jpg

^Those images are doing it right. Those are the way the slit should look like and fall below that big ribbon.

And based on those images, it should have gone something more like this

dvDjF.png

So basically what I'm saying for you fanboys is realistically she should have been showing more leg xb

BUT AS I SAID IT'S JUST A NITPICK AND I WAS NOT TRYING TO TRASH THAT IMAGE OR TIKI OR EVEN THE ARTIST

Really though, I didn't think such a huge discussion would erupt over such a small comment...

I sure hope it can be settled by now, though.

Fanart thread, please accept this piece of fanart as apology for this all happening

..... also accept this apology that it's more of that Lucina that people seem to be getting tired of~

@Freohr Datia: Oh, I wasn't trying to attack you or anything. I was just curious as to how it even started at all lol. To me it doesn't matter either which way really. ^^;;

Sides, I read what was going on and I know you were just being nitpicky about how the artist handled it. I suppose you do have a point with how it should've came out. Now that I look at it, it probably should've been that way too but eh. In the end, it doesn't matter that much to me so lol.

Where is Ninian, Nils, Roy, Morgan, and Sophia?

You forgot Nagi and Bantu off of that list.

FE Logic at its finest.

WiXHldb.png

Source

To be fair, FE8's enemies royally suck, so I have no qualms in believing the four of them could take the enemy fortress without too much trouble.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

A cute FE Picture of Robin in a school AU (with his marriage candidates)

7b5.jpg

Why did the artist write Thunder in hiragana? Sumia is kawaii as fuck here.

I'm certain this was posted. Aaaaand you didn't source.