General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth & gang:

QJK9fHo.jpg

Celica:

DhaW8zK.jpg

And the real reason Tharja hexes Noire:

NKfmXsW.jpg

Link to the three above: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50684977

Chiki:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50688388

ybhWV00.jpg

Tormod:

lKgN272.png

Priscilla:

FBnav8T.png

Karin:

53W3Z8Y.png

Aran:

hXymXlV.png

Olivia:

ae5NHVP.png

Colm & Niemi:

Ah9fgp9.png

Link: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50664183

Edit: Corrected Femina to Karin.

Edited by that one person

Wow, for once, an art of Kieran and Oscar that doesn't show them being gay. I'm impressed. Not that I have a problem with people that like shipping gay and lesbian couples, it's just that I like, never see a pic of Kieran and Oscar (or Kent and Sain, for that matter) where they're not being gay for one another...

The Femina artwork is actually Karin from FE5. It's very good!

You are absolutely correct, the color scheme fits better Karin than Femina, why do so many like alike? anyway, I'll correct it.

Wow, for once, an art of Kieran and Oscar that doesn't show them being gay. I'm impressed. Not that I have a problem with people that like shipping gay and lesbian couples, it's just that I like, never see a pic of Kieran and Oscar (or Kent and Sain, for that matter) where they're not being gay for one another...

If you look closely, you can actually see that Oscar is staring at Kieran's butt.

If you look closely, you can actually see that Oscar is staring at Kieran's butt.

...Okay, either that probably wasn't the artist's intention or you're joking, because I honestly don't see how Oscar is looking in that direction. o.O

Edited by Anacybele

it's just that I like, never see a pic of Kieran and Oscar (or Kent and Sain, for that matter) where they're not being gay for one another...

Clearly you haven't been looking hard enough/in the right places....

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Then DA must be the wrong place, as I've searched for Kieran art or Kieran x Marcia art there and almost all of the results are him and Oscar being gay... xP

Edited by Anacybele

Ana, for the record, DA is not a good place place to look if you don't want to find yaoi. I'd recommend searching elsewhere.

I like the Roman Lucina, M!Robin, and Mikoto in those posts though.

Ana, for the record, DA is not a good place place to look if you don't want to find yaoi. I'd recommend searching elsewhere.

Yoai and yuri is all over the internet. I don't think there's a single art site without it...

Anyway I agree with people saying Roman Lucina is awesome.

I like the Roman Lucina, M!Robin, and Mikoto in those posts though.

If only there was a "No Yaoi" filter on certain sites, then it'd be a lot easier

Yoai and yuri is all over the internet. I don't think there's a single art site without it...

Anyway I agree with people saying Roman Lucina is awesome.

I'm aware. It seems even more common over DA, is what I'm saying.