General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=omgg]dmd0S.png

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46526077

[spoiler=omggg]dmdda.png

http://oviot.deviantart.com/art/Chapter-10-368269530

That Titania is fantastic! HNNNNG

Now I see why I like it. The artist also drew my favorite Ephraim pic as well. Thanks for that.

Edited by Professor Vasuda

Yeah it's nicely done. But, food for thought...she joins in the same chapter of Chrom's forced marriage. They don't know each other as far as we know before. So explain how they were able to fall in love so fast, realistically...unless love at first sight is a thing, it doesn't make much sense.

Meh, I don't hate the pairing though. Semi-rant over.

Yeah it's nicely done. But, food for thought...she joins in the same chapter of Chrom's forced marriage. They don't know each other as far as we know before. So explain how they were able to fall in love so fast, realistically...unless love at first sight is a thing, it doesn't make much sense.

Meh, I don't hate the pairing though. Semi-rant over.

I thought that since Olivia is under Basilio's protection maybe it was an arranged marriage to strengthen ties between Ylisse and Ferox.

But Chrom actually says in their confession convo that it was a "whirlwind romance" meaning that they did indeed fall in love quickly. And a relationship CAN actually develop fast and still work. It's just not common. I knew a couple that got engaged only TWO MONTHS after they first met and as far as I know, they're still together. This was like six years ago.

Edited by Anacybele

But Chrom actually says in their confession convo that it was a "whirlwind romance" meaning that they did indeed fall in love quickly. And a relationship CAN actually develop fast and still work. It's just not common. I knew a couple that got engaged only TWO MONTHS after they first met and as far as I know, they're still together. This was like six years ago.

Well, we don't know how much time there was between Chapter 10 and Chrom's rule, and not much is shown about Chrom and Olivia's interactions offscreen. It could be that they took longer than we think (but still much more quickly than with any other candidate).

Also that fanart above is great. I really like his/her style.

Edited by Rapier

It is a pretty cute drawing~

but nitpicking time the way they drew that slit on her.... idk tunic dress or whatever... makes absolutely no sense~

that and she looks ages younger again, like the face of a child on an older body

It is a pretty cute drawing~

but nitpicking time the way they drew that slit on her.... idk tunic dress or whatever... makes absolutely no sense~

that and she looks ages younger again, like the face of a child on an older body

It is a flaw in the design of the dress thing

There's nothing wrong with the design itself, it's that the artist made the slit disappear at the bottom of the dress~

It's because of that ridiculously huge bow that it is apparently required by law for all Manakete in Ylisse to have

Still really freaking cute

If that's what you were concerned about this whole time then you missed the very very first part of my post

This whole conversation could have been avoided if you didn't skip that part ;b