General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

She has her appeals... even though her character development... should we say... fell short.

Exactly. I was actually looking forward to see her more in the story, but then she got shot down. During the entire Emmeryn sacrificing herself scene, that was the moment that put me down the most.

I kinda wish Phila was playable instead of taking an arrow to the face, but eh. :/

Same. Maybe then we could've had an FE13 Triangle Attack with Sumia, Cordelia, and Phila.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phila should've been part of the Spotpass gang, imo. I mean, if they could do so with Emmeryn, they could've done so with Phila too.

IMO Phila didn't have enough personality to be worth brining back from the dead.

I wished more people died in the game, the whole recruitment of villains and others seems kind of ridiculous. Some roles are better filled dead, especially Phila, and to an extension, Emmeryn.

Phila wasn't designed to be a playable characters from star. Her design almost exactly like generic Falcon Knight without helmet and different angle.

Falcoknight_Portrait.jpg

250px-Philein.jpg

If anybody falls for her, that's good and totally fine. Since myself fall for generic Dark Flier (non-risen of course). Damn Awakening really lacks of ponytail

I wished more people died in the game, the whole recruitment of villains and others seems kind of ridiculous. Some roles are better filled dead, especially Phila, and to an extension, Emmeryn.

Its only Paralogue, so you can skip it and treat them like really dead all the way. Emmeryn survive her "sacrifice" is a bit of ridiculous if I must said.

Anyway, a simple picture of Lissa with her hair down.

d4e833b7e2feb7fee766047bbe20bcd6.jpg

I'm surprised that I've only found one MUxTiki piece of fanart.

I'm even more surprised that it was an MU with green hair, just like mine.

Sadly, I don't have the link.

Well, I have the file for you:

W1eBXQ7.png

Other pictures:

rpTVPr7.png

9Upkoyd.png

Jmt50rP.jpg

9VbU3kB.jpg

iSnoVry.jpgcfNAL2c.png

Py5oHnd.jpg

S3kfXcz.jpg

Hope none of those were repeats...

S3kfXcz.jpg

OMG, I've never seen this Frederick art before (and he actually looks pretty nice in a black vest instead of a brown one! His body could be bigger compared to his head though)! I LOVE IT! Aaah, I love you, Frederick!! x3 *faints from the hotness and charm*

Poor Frederick. His childhood experience might be the reason why he can't eat wild animals and fond of starting fires.

And, what is Terrain Phase actually? O__o

Edited by Shengar

34567520.jpg

35267833_p2.png

35267833_p3.png

35267833_p1.png

oh god why Why photobucketb such a piece of shit.

And I can't find the source for this so please forgive my laziness/eye strain.

Also, this post contains :Ninian: hinthintnudgenudge

FOUND THE SOURCE

Edited by Ein

This is the only one I have today. It does not, however, seem to be working with the insert image command, so I'm simply linking to it for now. Of course, the art isn't mine-two years of on-and-off practice has culminated in glorious stick figures.

Source

Rehosted to imgur for you:

T31AMVx.jpg