General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

What may be this wee wight that makes so much water upon mine thread? Offal, thou art, for thou ken little.

:Y

[spoiler=ROY]

tumblr_nj7t52lOro1rastl2o1_540.jpg

Sauce

Man, that is an interesting pic, but I wonder why the artist drew him like that. I like the way he's kind of stroking the sword tho...(hey I don't mean it like that so don't get any ideas). Also, the main reason I'm posting is because the source link didn't work for me :(

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that is an interesting pic, but I wonder why the artist drew him like that. I like the way he's kind of stroking the sword tho...(hey I don't mean it like that so don't get any ideas). Also, the main reason I'm posting is because the source link didn't work for me :(

hmm...check again. I fixed it. Though sadly, it doth not answer yon question. :(

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

And yeah. Knowing the internet, he probably found some hentai involving his parents. Yeah, I'd be scarred for life if I saw myself being conceived too.

Roy: Woah is that mom?

Merlinus: YOUNG MASTER NO

I'm not a GoT fan so I'm not the best to understand this comic, but Fanboys is always great to look at for the expressions alone.

Please tell me that says "A Song of Ike and Fire"

Oj4KbJY.jpg

I'm not a GoT fan so I'm not the best to understand this comic, but Fanboys is always great to look at for the expressions alone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH best.

[spoiler='OH MY GOD]43bcda380b.png

hnnnng

Sauce

Yes.

Please tell me that says "A Song of Ike and Fire"

Dude...it doesnt, but that would own.

f-top01-2.jpg

Lachesis at a higher level than Sigurd? This is madness (and I hope it's not my dear Tiltyu's Thorron in her hands)

Unfortunately can't remember the source (found it a long time ago and re-discovered it only today on my drive)

Edited by Sartek

@DragonCat: I'm pretty sure someone drew that back during Brawl's run. Ike/Samus is a pretty popular ship in Smash fandom.

Various FEA comics: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=48553055

Soren is pretty popular these days:

krpJUKs.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48561004

@DragonCat: I'm pretty sure someone drew that back during Brawl's run. Ike/Samus is a pretty popular ship in Smash fandom.

Yeah I've seen that ship before. But I've never seen the outfits being swapped...

And yes. Soren is rocking them arch sage clothes. It's interesting how he wears black until 3rd tier...

AHAHAHAH i love his face.

Various FEA comics: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=48553055

Soren is pretty popular these days:

krpJUKs.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48561004

That one is nice.

I'm afraid to ask why Chrom is naked in one of those...lol

Yeah, SoC needs to translate because right now it looks really awkward.

I'm wondering what the deal with the chicken, cat, and dog on the horse with the green bandanna is.

Those "Chrom wants you" posters had to be modeled somehow. Man, it's been a while since I've been on this site~!

Lol true.

But not like it matters. Nobody's going to complain if say, he has a wart/blemish/mole/whatever next to his belly button and that's not on the poster. Nobody's going to say anything if the poster gives him a 7 inch manhood and he's 8 inches

My point being? He doesn't run around naked all the time. Accuracy isn't needed xD