General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sully wouldn't be caught dead in a dress xD

And while we're discussing Lion King, Ana, I've got another one. "He Lives In You". Ike and Greil ^_^

One of us should make a big FE/Lion King crossover thing. It'd probably be me since I'm better at drawing animals anyway...

Edited by Dragoncat

Hey! That Ike x Elincia pic is mine! I never thought I'd see someone post my art here (well, without me saying anything about it, that is). :o I'm pleasantly surprised, though that's a very, very old piece. lol (it's from six years ago!)

Little tidbit about it for anyone that's interested: the title is based off of lyrics from "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" by Elton John, the version from Disney's The Lion King. ^^ Although, I actually feel that "Love Will Find a Way" from the sequel fits Ike and Elincia more.

I don't like Nephenee much, but I love Applejack, yay. ^^

I've actually seen that shirtless Ike before. The muscles are sexy! But I don't like the face. >_<

Whoa, really? I didn't know that. Maybe because the username was Great-Aether instead of your Serenesforest name, so I thought it was someone else. Then again, I didn't pay any attention to the username until now.

Edited by Larverto

Yeah, I've been on DA longer than I've had the name Anacybele (I first used Anacybele on SF and I joined SF later), so my DA name is different.

But yup, that's my art! ^^

And while we're discussing Lion King, Ana, I've got another one. "He Lives In You". Ike and Greil ^_^

Hey, that's perfect too! Ike even watched his dad die, just like Simba did. :o

Someone actually crossed over Pokemon and The Lion King once. It was a pic of Luxray and Pyroar parodying the very scene where Scar is about to kill Mufasa. Luxray is Scar and Pyroar is Mufasa.

Edited by Anacybele

Somebody did a whole bunch of crossovers like that, I've seen them. The hyenas were mightyenas, Timon was a watchog and Pumbaa was a pignite.

And yep. Only difference is Mufasa didn't get to say goodbye. He was dead when Simba found him. Whereas Ike had to drag Greil through the rain, trying to save him.

Oh wow. :o

And Simba might have also seen his mother die, just as Ike did. Sarabi doesn't appear in Lion King II, though it's because her voice actor died before the movie was produced, so she was written out. But story-wise, Sarabi could be dead.

But back on topic. Have a cool Lon'qu. ^^

lon_qu_by_yuni_su-d8i078c.png

Source

Edited by Anacybele

Yay, Lonky! Looks like he's surrounded though...is Rene going to have to swoop down and have Sol grab him in his claws, and fly off with him squirming and cussing? Lol, just picture that.

Now I feel obligated to find you a badass Freddy pic.

Fun fact: I played as a girl on my first playthrough, and ended up with Stahl by pure accident. Their supports are adorable. To this day, I still love that pairing.
​
zQhyYsXm.jpg

Since spoiler tags hate me right now for some reason, you'll have to click on the image for the full size.

​Source

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

That's adorbs. Is his birthday really on the same day as Father's Day?

Heh, too bad Frederick art isn't nearly as common as Lon'qu art... :( Lon'qu is one of the popular characters in the game and Freddy is...well, not really hated or really liked.

Yeah...I think all of the jeigans are like that.

Edited by Dragoncat

Jeigan = early game paladin/great knight/whatever that can beat the game by themselves if you're not careful, but if you don't use them enough, they fall behind later. Right?

Jeigan = early game paladin/great knight/whatever that can beat the game by themselves if you're not careful, but if you don't use them enough, they fall behind later. Right?

Usually, Jagens are very early prepromotes, often one in your starting party. They have high stats relative to when they join, but it is considered low for their level. Their growths usually suck.

Oifeys are basically the same thing, just with growth. This may or may not be the term some people use for Jagens with growth, often favoring just Jagen for all early prepromotes

Yeah, Frederick actually has great growths, very similar to Stahl's, so when work is put into him, he can wreck everything. I should know, I couldn't stop using Freddy. XD Dread Fighter is his best class though, gives him what he lacks as a Great Knight: speed and res. And it hardly hurts his strength or defense at all. He loses lances, but he can do well enough with just swords and axes. :P (pff tomes on him)

I like Stahl x Avatar too! Stahl is so adorkable and I do love his confession. ^^

I like Stahl x Avatar too! Stahl is so adorkable and I do love his confession. ^^

*reads the support*

Lol. "Unless I'm about to run into a wall."

And yeah. I've been calling the early paladins jeigans...good growths or no. The more you know! *star flies past on a rainbow*

Edited by Dragoncat