General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, joke about Emmeryn all you want lol

But if you dare disrepect any fe4 guys, you will pay

Lol but still...

Really though, Lonky'd be more likely to react with a "hmph" and then go beat the crap out of the combat training dummies or whatever without another word. He wouldn't even tell Chrom...

Thanks!

Edited by Dragoncat

This image is worth seeing for Sumia's lines alone.

UkXZ4e6.jpg

Haha! Some of the text is hard to read though

[spoiler=Image Text]

Avatar: Chrom we're getting a family portrait!

Lucina: Come on, Father!

Chrom: NOPE

Morgan: Grandfather, come sit next to Aunt Cynthia and me!

Cynthia: Big sis looks so cute when she's small!

Sumia: Lucina, one day you'll grow up to tramatize your father through time travel.

Source

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

Haha! Some of the text is hard to read though...and I'm a bit confused...Aunt Cynthia? Must mean their avatar married Lucina? No wonder Chrom's all "NOPE"...

You know I gotta say Lucina does look quite cute in that getup lol. If they ever did go with it though they'd have to giver her spandex or something underneath lol.

Awwww how come Marth's allowed to go without spandex but not her? ^o^ Only Marth's sexy legs are allowed to be exposed? ;u;

As much as I like Lucina's legs there it is Nintendo we're talking here lol.

It's a shame that it matters when it's a girl but it doesn't matter when it's a boy as well~ Such unfair treatment.

I don't quite see that logic though considering other FE characters with girls in miniskirts but no leggings/spandex/etc.

It's a shame that it matters when it's a girl but it doesn't matter when it's a boy as well~ Such unfair treatment.

I don't quite see that logic though considering other FE characters with girls in miniskirts but no leggings/spandex/etc.

Pegasus Knights

Well yeah, why can't people just draw them as grooms instead of putting them in the bride dress? :/

Because the Bride design is cool and some people just think it's funny to make guys wear dresses?

Amusing as it is the fact the last page had MRobin and Marth in the dress is... odd.

It seems kinda fetishy.

But they look so pretty :D

In long pretty dresses? I don't see the fetish here. Now, if they were all wearing miniskirts or something, I'd probably be inclined to agree