General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Because that's what grandparents are for. That and filling them with sugar/hypering them up and then sending them home lol.

lol, so true!

Huh, I thought that "Elice" was Nagi...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that Ike vs Shulk awhile back. It's epic. :D Only thing I don't like is Ike having the same exact eyes as Shulk... Yeah, no, Ike has smaller and more manly blue eyes! :P

Otherwise, I love how Shulk seems to be all "Damn, this dude is hella strong!" lol

Edited by Anacybele

Nooooo Lucina's winning against Pittoo....! ;~;

Also & Tharja v Mewtwo:

"It's super effective!"

I saw that Ike vs Shulk awhile back. It's epic. :D Only thing I don't like is Ike having the same exact eyes as Shulk... Yeah, no, Ike has smaller and more manly blue eyes! :P

Otherwise, I love how Shulk seems to be all "Damn, this dude is hella strong!" lol

Shulk > Ike. Get at me :P:

Sorry, but Ike is the clear winner here in brute strength. Heh heh.

Considering that Shulk fights against enemies much stronger than Ike in brute strength and wins every single one of those fights, I think Shulk is the clear winner. Saying anything more would be a massive spoiler.

Considering that Shulk fights against enemies much stronger than Ike in brute strength and wins every single one of those fights, I think Shulk is the clear winner. Saying anything more would be a massive spoiler.

I never said anything about who would win in a fight... Just that Ike is obviously stronger since he has larger, more muscular arms...

I wouldn't be able to say who would win in a fight, as I don't play Xenoblade and thus know very little about Shulk's abilities.

Besides, Ike has beaten foes who are physically much stronger than him too. See the dragon laguz.

Edited by Anacybele

I never said anything about who would win in a fight... Just that Ike is obviously stronger since he has larger, more muscular arms...

I wouldn't be able to say who would win in a fight, as I don't play Xenoblade and thus know very little about Shulk's abilities.

Besides, Ike has beaten foes who are physically much stronger than him too. See the dragon laguz.

Considering that I've played RD several times and know enough about Xenoblade's story and Shulk's true power, I think I'd be a better judge of their power than you, since you don't know anything about Shulk's abilities. Also, I cannot stress enough just how much more stronger (both physically and in other ways) the lategame enemies Shulk and his friends fight are compared to dragon laguz.