General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

My bet was on an Ishtar that didn't bother to do her hair or dress up that morning making more sense, though it does look more like Arthur

E: Aaaand now I'm imagining Azel!Arthur being the chapter 10 sacrifice, and it makes a little too much sense

But the character's name is right beside the pic. What's the problem with identifying Ishtar?

Speaking about Arthur/Ishtar...

http://www.zerochan.net/135550

By the way, no need to stop with the manaketes. The second-to-last Lucina fanart is great. :3

Edited by Rapier

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potato-fu Lon'qu is pretty fantastic too I have to admit lol. Had to throw that in there just for that. Man...the way these people do these art is amazing...

I just figured people were getting tired of me doing so with how much I've already posted so...^^;;

But the character's name is right beside the pic. What's the problem with identifying Ishtar?

Speaking about Arthur/Ishtar...

http://www.zerochan.net/135550

By the way, no need to stop with the manaketes. The second-to-last Lucina fanart is great. :3

Only works if the guys tagging know the characters. Except that it's not the case here.

Proof when you see it on Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=3550954 (look at the tags)

I know that Arthur's not really the most masculine guy out there, but Ishtar has enough feminine "charms" that you can't make her that flat.

Edited by Sartek

Only works if the guys tagging know the characters. Except that it's not the case here.

Proof when you see it on Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=3550954 (look at the tags)

I know that Arthur's not really the most masculine guy out there, but Ishtar has enough feminine "charms" that you can't make her that flat.

True, it's not the case there, but it was the case of my direct link.

And I agree. I like the colors and the drawing overall, but Ishtar was way too flat.

True, it's not the case there, but it was the case of my direct link.

Yeah, but I think that they "recognized" Arthur in your link because he has a relation to Ishtar, whereas in the first art, people generally think that it's either Julia or Ishtar because they're certainly like "silver hair with Julius, can only be his girlfriend or sister, it can't be his most 'common' cousin".

pe4e.jpg

Kind of like this art. People see L'Arachel and generally tags it Eirika & L'Arachel... it never comes to their mind that someone just felt like drawing L'Arachel with Lilina.

Btw, I think I'll offer some arts.

jfou.jpg

6zow.jpg

fe0s.jpg

ygg5.jpg

zkp8.jpg

h3i3.jpg

Edited by Sartek

Eh, what the heck. I'll post the rest now I guess for them, just to get them out of the way.

Tiki:

fTknXiI.jpg

vVOpA3K.jpg

5BOAuNm.jpg

JSAxsXN.jpg

mBjuWAM.jpg

Fnq8oid.jpg

eYwUv1z.png

4KT3wMr.jpg

cgLr4F3.jpg

DaCBr1H.png

Nowi:

w17XkIR.png

u3z0hpi.jpg

SK2YMgd.jpg

RD4X5aP.jpg

IxdZITU.jpg

DfJixR0.jpg

c0eSczO.jpg

3Vkpmgk.jpg

2WVIgY6.jpg

Cquq9AY.jpg

Nah:

kFeB4TF.jpg

jsX9rdW.jpg

74KdEbg.jpg

(There's actually a comic that goes with this image up here, but I don't know if I should post it later or not...hmmm)

Lp9In6x.jpg

emVwwzC.jpg

qrngiHz.jpg

E59Jpn3.jpg

B8qphJK.jpg

(You can guess what happens next I would assume? No, it's not perverted you perverts!)

fBgIZCj.jpg

oNojkN1.jpg

TLNPdVf.jpg

CJ0LkO9.jpg

kLfUGqL.png

YJtvBvY.jpg

swlEQxX.jpg

Manaketes:

WIKHChi.png

(I'm sorry Nowi, but that doesn't look good on anyone else...)

4cSiEzW.jpg

FyYkHN8.jpg

UOJk6Db.jpg

XeIg4US.jpg

ga46lvK.jpg

(Likewise, this looks odd on Nowi...)

9fsTD7M.jpg

DuxBqi1.jpg

F2j37Hx.jpg

(I don't even with that title)

Others:

lFOCAl6.png

XUukkqR.jpg

Rt4eqCB.jpg

(That Final Fantasy Tactics styled art. Too bad Yatsuda is leaving Square. ;__; )

dm8p1ie.jpg

CjwVxFr.jpg

Incidentally, that first Nowi image in here was what actually got me restarted on art. I want to make art as beautiful as that. ;__;

I'm legitimately curious as to how these three look in-game in each of the classes, I really am. Also, I omitted some images for reasons since I'm sure I'd get yelled at for them.

However, I can share this little art collection I gotten, if anyone wants it~

And with that, I am alllll out of manakete images until I magically conjure up more...;___;

Oh oops, I forgot to post the image that comes after that.

QnX1WMS.jpg

If it's still too offensive (which I'm assuming people may find), I can just simply remove it if that's the case. Again, this image was supposed to be posted after that (as it was in the original when I found it).

Edited by Xenomic

• 2 weeks later...

...I'm sorry if I killed the thread? ^^;; Here, have some more of the usual stuff by me to make the thread live? ^^;; There's probably going to be repeats, so fair warning!

Tiki:

yo0qiv1.jpg

aIdfj9z.jpg

dKzCHlY.png

198fUHz.png

pDvAGo0.jpg

yyBpUaz.jpg

lQP5xCL.jpg

WUwcOIB.jpg

MwYchtvh.jpg

fsuDQfc.png

dRTjFiy.jpg

9dd2Wiu.jpg

IMQn7p3.jpg

DJ8Uoq8.jpg

uGM6y0Y.jpg

KQKMBy9.jpg

7KhHHme.jpg

C5O0sDA.jpg

cCzpgWG.jpg

Fae:

5t1KdL2.jpg

(Adult Fae o_o)

MzBAtxz.png

sEItqTO.jpg

2sM6nlz.jpg

nH9hfOg.jpgnH9hfOg.jpg

K7bVfTA.jpg

TFa4Ii0.jpg

YtaBn62.jpg

Myrrh:

qb9VUU2.jpg

v4V3qa7.jpg

AM9e4wc.jpg

8jmaBIo.jpg

Ck8xl6l.jpg

nc74th1.jpg

n7nKSjy.jpg

Manaketes:

scdtAVi.jpg

pPfuIGG.jpg

n62kp97.jpg

ELJzDoY.png

SN6VxpE.jpg

AogASWN.jpg

vlC4Vfy.jpg

4ExEpuM.jpg

Ex5Se1Y.jpg

(Bantu...you need to see a doctor)

I have a pretty good art for Myrrh as well but...pantyshots. They ruin good images to me :<

I've always wondered, what was the significance of that one named manakete on an otherwise almost unsignificant chapter in Shadow Dragon? He had a name and portrait and is pictured in the fanart above.

I've always wondered, what was the significance of that one named manakete on an otherwise almost unsignificant chapter in Shadow Dragon? He had a name and portrait and is pictured in the fanart above.

He means the boss on Pyrathi islands. I forgot his name too.

No, I mean on the chapter where Linde is recruited.

KhozenDS.gif

At least others have speaking parts, this guy might as well be a generic.

Edited by Knight

Manaketes:

Ex5Se1Y.jpg

Bottom left. I don't remember him speaking at all, he was in the original FE1 as well, which means he wouldn't have even had a death quote. He doesn't sit on a throne and he moves to attack. WTF?

EDIT: His name BTW is Khozen

Edited by Knight

Haha, I've seen those FE7 chibis before. The Sain and Kent ones are win. XD

Anyway, have this piece I just finished for the holidays! :D

kiss_her__frederick__by_great_aether-d6z

Come on, Frederick, kiss her! You know you want to. lol