about hard mode

The most notable things are:

Ashnard will move when you're in his range. (Beware his flying, 10-space movement.)

After you defeat Ashnard, he will use the medallion to make himself stronger, which means you have to defeat him a second time. He will continue to move and the most notable feature of his stats is that he has 80 hp and 40 strength(his speed also slightly increases to my fair knowledge. (Beware his strength, because he will be able to bring many people down to about 1 hp with one blow and maybe even be able to kill certain people in one hit.)

how does ashnard looks in the final chapter at hard?

i've been told that he's diffrent in Hard Mode

Ashnard looks creepy after he touches the medallion. I didn't know he lived after you kill him once, then he surprised me when became stronger AND moved. Surprisingly, I didn't die

The "he moves" part is the part to watch out for. Only use your toughtest charries in this map, and make sure they stay far behind when he transforms. A Physic stave will be helpful for Ike, since he and the Kings/Dragons are the only ones that can damage Ashraard.

• 2 weeks later...
The most notable things are:

Ashnard will move when you're in his range. (Beware his flying, 10-space movement.)

After you defeat Ashnard, he will use the medallion to make himself stronger, which means you have to defeat him a second time. He will continue to move and the most notable feature of his stats is that he has 80 hp and 40 strength(his speed also slightly increases to my fair knowledge. (Beware his strength, because he will be able to bring many people down to about 1 hp with one blow and maybe even be able to kill certain people in one hit.)

You can't be serious! I'll never defeat him in Hard Mode! You think it's worth trying...?

You can't be serious! I'll never defeat him in Hard Mode! You think it's worth trying...?

You should try it out.

It's hard I'm in chapter 7. And stuck because they keep killing boyd or oscar

You should try it out.

It's hard I'm in chapter 7. And stuck because they keep killing boyd or oscar

Oh, that's too bad...

But sure, I guess I'll try it... sometime...

Just kidding, I'll do it as my next playthrough.

He's still not THAT hard. You just need people healing Ike with a Physic and he should be fine.

Well, I started a game on hard mode once, but for some stupid reasons (which I don't remember) I deleated that file. I only came to chapter two before I quited, so all I realised was that that enemy is more offensive and that there are more of them. I wonder, does the story change? A bit?

Well, I started a game on hard mode once, but for some stupid reasons (which I don't remember) I deleated that file. I only came to chapter two before I quited, so all I realised was that that enemy is more offensive and that there are more of them. I wonder, does the story change? A bit?

Dont' forget the fog on hard mode... I hate fog... That's why I like normal mode WAY more.

Dont' forget the fog on hard mode... I hate fog... That's why I like normal mode WAY more.

There's a fog chapter!? Oh, shit!

And you with #22, you reminded me about what I once planned to do, but forgot it later: not hire Volke. I wil do it (or maybe I shall say not do it) in my next playthrough.