Generals can use bows?

Knife

thats pretty weird you would expect it to be lances and axes but it might be better for the general (not really)

They can use more than just bows. :/ They can't even use bows until after promotion.

I would think that IS would have allowed Generals to use swords like they could in the original. Now that I think about, I don't believe there has ever been an unmounted class that could use lances and bows. =/

I would think that IS would have allowed Generals to use swords like they could in the original. Now that I think about, I don't believe there has ever been an unmounted class that could use lances and bows. =/
I mean, Snipers no longer feel speshful.
Edited by Knife

What a shame, Generals went from having the best weapon type to the worst weapon type as their secondary weapon. At least Heroes still have their axes. (technically not still, since they only used swords in the first Fire Emblem game)

What a shame, Generals went from having the best weapon type to the worst weapon type as their secondary weapon.

Tell me about it. Able to Wield Swords, Lances, Axes, and Bows in Seisen (FE4) and only to go downhill from then on.

Look on the bright side now we don't have to use the crappy snipers

Have you ever seen a General's movement? Generals move like slugs.