• Oscar
    • Rolf
    • Titania
    • Rhys
    • Soren
    • Gatrie
    • Shinon
    • Mia
    • All of them are good! go greil mercenaries!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinon for his critical outlook towards everyone and everything. As well as his awesomeness in RD.

But Soren and Mia get honourable mentions.

Soren for his backstory and Mia for her PoR support conversations with Ilyana and Rhys.

I think I used Mia once. She turned out to be quite good.

Probably Ike for his character and skills, but Soren, Titania, and Oscar all come close.

Soren for his backstory and cool attitude, Titania because she's a bad-ass, and Oscar for his infinitely awesome battle skills, cooking skills, and great squinty smile!

Stats...? Are you serious? The GM are filled with personality and you like Shinon for his stats? That's a real first... and Rolf has better stats in the end anyways.

Well, I don't really like the Greil Mercenaries alot :/ I don't like raising Rolf, Shinon turns out better for me all the time. If I had to pick for personality, I would pick Mia :I

Well, I don't really like the Greil Mercenaries alot :/ I don't like raising Rolf, Shinon turns out better for me all the time. If I had to pick for personality, I would pick Mia :I

Oh... my bad... but how could you not like them?

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I dunno, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn don't strike me as much as SS or Blazing Sword.

D: That hurt me a little inside

Also Mia ftw.

just to let everyone know. It's not just the PoR mercenaries. It's PoR and/or RD mercenaries. Whichever you like best from either game. I put this here because RD has too many damn topics as it is

The obvious choice for me is Greil himself. He's a badass axe fighter, and without him this company wouldn't exist. Nor would Ike.

by that logic, then Elena would be the greatest Greil Mercenary. after all, Greil left Daein and his comfortable noble life because of her! XD

Go Elena, the greatest of the Greil Mercenaries!

Valkyries FTW!

by that logic, then Elena would be the greatest Greil Mercenary. after all, Greil left Daein and his comfortable noble life because of her! XD

Go Elena, the greatest of the Greil Mercenaries!

Valkyries FTW!

...I hadn't thought of it like that. Although I'm pretty sure Elena was a priest or something like that.

...I hadn't thought of it like that. Although I'm pretty sure Elena was a priest or something like that.

methinks she was a valkyrie, i already made a thread about it. XD

methinks she was a valkyrie, i already made a thread about it. XD

that would make sense because Mist becomes a Valkyrie

• 3 weeks later...
Soren. Cool personality, mysterious past and also a amazing unit. Most of the Greil Mercenaries are too cheerful. Soren's a nice balance.

Soren's not amazing. He's too frail and weak. -_-

My vote goes to Boyd, because he's hot, quite powerful, and makes a great couple with Mist. <3