Any bugs/ glitches you noticted in fe 13

eztempt

This may be a little nitpicky, but remember how Ninian's eyes would lose their shine under the control of Nergal in FE7? Maybe my FE3DS hiccuped tonight, but a similar effect happened to my Lissa twice in one particular line: immediately after the cutscene where the Risen fall out of the sky along with Marth!Lucina, the line she says right before you go into battle between there. No pic right now, but hopefully tomorrow after classes.

This may be a little nitpicky, but remember how Ninian's eyes would lose their shine under the control of Nergal in FE7? Maybe my FE3DS hiccuped tonight, but a similar effect happened to my Lissa twice in one particular line: immediately after the cutscene where the Risen fall out of the sky along with Marth!Lucina, the line she says right before you go into battle between there. No pic right now, but hopefully tomorrow after classes.

I saw this, too, but I don't think it's a glitch. I thought it was just an (albeit odd) alternate portrait sprite.

Unless you mean it changed in the middle of one of her lines. Then I'm talking about something else.

They don't pull back the string on Glass Bows only.

well, glass is brittle.

yeah, i noticed it too. i think it's honestly supposed to be her shocked face, like she's so shocked that she's like wut?

That one isnt a glitch. That's Lissa's "panic" face. Kinda like Henry actually opening his eyes slightly in his "panic" face.

Really? I feel confused then, cause her eyes were literally the whites and whatever shade of brown they are, no pupils or any light reflecting off of them. Again, I'll try to screencap after classes tomorrow. Not to mention it didn't look similar to what I assume is her panic face from her support convos about her phobias. Either way I'll get a cap tomorrow.

Music glitches. O.o; I finished a skirmish, and then the music on the world map didn't play. Now I'm in another skirmish and this one turn the music didn't play until I hovered over/selected a unit to move (not sure which action caused it to start playing). I have the enemy phase set to skip, so I think it's going too fast for itself. And maybe I went too fast when saving after the last one for it to load the world map music?

It's freaky when there's suddenly no music! SILENCE! I kill you!

I've seen (heard?) this happen quite a few times in the JP version, as well. The DLC music glitch is also common in the JP version. That is if it IS a glitch.

Really? I feel confused then, cause her eyes were literally the whites and whatever shade of brown they are, no pupils or any light reflecting off of them. Again, I'll try to screencap after classes tomorrow. Not to mention it didn't look similar to what I assume is her panic face from her support convos about her phobias. Either way I'll get a cap tomorrow.

I don't think it happens in the japanese version, unless I'm remembering SoCs LP wrong. Compare it to his recording of the demo video.

Edited by L95

That one isnt a glitch. That's Lissa's "panic" face. Kinda like Henry actually opening his eyes slightly in his "panic" face.

I don't think it happens in the japanese version, unless I'm remembering SoCs LP wrong. Compare it to his recording of the demo video.

Hey look, another nitpick to add to that "Little Graphical Nitpicks thread".

XD

JapaneseLizEyes.pngEnglishLissaEyes.png

Even as a panic face, it doesn't make sense.

Her eyes are FREAKING SOULLESS.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hey look, another nitpick to add to that "Little Graphical Nitpicks thread".

XD

JapaneseLizEyes.pngEnglishLissaEyes.png

Even as a panic face, it doesn't make sense.

Her eyes are FREAKING SOULLESS.

And Shadow proves I'm not crazy again! (And that my FE3DS is normal, yayyyy :D)

Also, Shadow saves from crappy cell phone or computer pic from me, which may not have conveyed quite as clearly as a real screencap. :)

And Shadow proves I'm not crazy again! (And that my FE3DS is normal, yayyyy :D)

Also, Shadow saves from crappy cell phone or computer pic from me, which may not have conveyed quite as clearly as a real screencap. :)

I wish he'd make a screencap of my avatar, he'd save me the trouble of fooling with my failful camera, lol. But if he did that, he'd have to take screencaps of EVERYONE'S avatars. And he does enough work already, providing screencaps for the website, lol.

I do agree that her scared image is freaky, now that I take a good look at it. But her other image was just like 8) Yay! Rei and Frederick are here!

Edited by MagicLeafy