Epilogue Compilation Thread

Kirokan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some unclaimed epilogues from my first file:

[spoiler=Vaike x Lissa]Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero and brother to all. Still, he was no match for Lissa, who fit in with the people instantly despite her royal upbringing.

[spoiler=Donnel x Cherche]Donnel returned to his tiny village and built a happy life with his mother and his wife, Cherche. The latter's easy laugh and many skills quickly earned the love and respect of her new family.

I might be back with more later--I have several unmarried characters whose epilogues have yet to be claimed.

edit:

[spoiler=Frederick x Panne]As Ylisse's new knight captain, Frederick took charge of keeping the peace and training new recruits. His wife, Panne, showed no interest in his work but gradually learned to enjoy human life.

edit2: Fixed a typo. >_<;

Edited by Ekuseru

Again it's not much but here is the crazy sorcerer and the perfectionist

Henry x Cordelia

Henry settled down with Cordelia and turned out to be a surprisingly good father. Their newborn daughter grew up in a peaceful world with two loving parents and was said to be a likeable girl.

Edit:

Stahl x Miriel

Stahl continued his service as an Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. His scatterbrained gaffes were met with criticism from Miriel, but the two still built a happy life together.

Libra x Cherche

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. Cherche was a natural mother to the children, who were also quite fond of her wyvern, Minerva.

Edited by Click

As I did for Emmeryn 2 weeks ago, here's Yen'fay's solo ending. Title list has been updated with Yen'fay's title.

Yenfay

Yen'fay vanished like the mist, never to be seen again. Some say he returned to the Outrealm from whence he came, but none were able to witness the great swordsman's departure.

I should point that their are slight differences between at least some of Kellam paired ending and the girls unpaired endings

Miriel x Kallum

Miriel remained in Ylisse but would vanish for days at a time to pursue her studies. In her final years, the research led to a historic invention. Her husband’s name has been lost to history.

and for comparison Miriel Solo

Miriel remained in Ylisse but would vanish for days at a time when discoveries prompted further inquiry. In her final years, these excursions culminated in a historic invention of supreme import.

As shown that at least some of them are at least slightly shorten for Kellam's paired ending this might be worth documenting

and also have some more paired endings

Ricken x Cherche

While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. But Cherche’s caring and patience saw him through to the end.

Gregor x Mariabelle

After the war, Gregor briefly took into a life of excess, but fear of his wife’s verbal abuse led him to resume work as a sellsword. Maribelle’s family never approved of Gregor, and he never cared.

Edited by weso12

Hmm, with the Kellam ones, stuff gets cut out but nothing really added, so we'll see about whether we should still look into his or not...

Updated with the other changes though!

I can get you Maribelle x Libra but I can't give an exact date on when I'll get it, 'cause I'm kinda going slow and steady on this play.

Edited by Hariti

Thanks. Oh, I somehow missed it the last time I was here, but I can also bring in Olivia/Stahl epilogue with Maribelle/Libra. Maybe I forgot I married Olivia to him.

And I don't mind doing Noire/Brady.

Edited by Hariti

Here are the rest I can contribute (for now). I'll be able to contribute more when my second playthrough is finished. XD;

[spoiler=Libra x Cordelia]Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. The children loved Libra like a mother and respected Cordelia like an elder sister.

[spoiler=Libra x Nowi]Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. Nowi tried her best to take care of the children, but more often than not, they took care of her.

[spoiler=Ricken x Panne]While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. Panne took him to the wilds, reminding him he was a small part of a greater plan.

Here we go! Let Chrom beat Grima first so I can get the epilogues done for this thread before I continue grinding for DLC stuff.

[spoiler=Stahl/Olivia]Stahl continued his service as an Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. Olivia spent years trying to get her husband to pay attention, but the two still built a fine life together.

[spoiler=Libra/Maribelle]Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. Sadly, Maribelle's sharp tongue and proud attitude rubbed off on the tykes, making them quite the handful.

Kinda feel bad for Maribelle now, considering what her solo epilogue was.... They were supposed to go with Maribelle's dreams!

[spoiler=Brady/Noire]Brady left the priesthood to become the world's scariest violinist. Noire tried to talk him out of it for fear his divine talents as musician and composer would curse them both to an early grave.

Edited by Cordelia

Question here: I am attempting to gather my endings (I am super late, I am so sorry, please don't shoot me!) and since I have Visual Processing Disorder (not a joke; its real. I process things far slower than the average person visually), I am having a hell of a time trying to write them down before the screen changes to the next epilogue. Does anyone know of a way to pause it long enough to copy the epilogue? I really don't want to have to do this stage over 50 times just to get a handful of words each time....

Press the Home button, it'll freeze the credits, and you cansort of see some of the stuff around the icon in the screen, as well as giving you a chance to take a breather and take what you read in.

Press the Home button, it'll freeze the credits, and you cansort of see some of the stuff around the icon in the screen, as well as giving you a chance to take a breather and take what you read in.

Ah, thank you very much! I'll try that after class! Hopefully I can put some up today.

You could also try taking pictures.

That's actually what I did, but the epilogue goes pretty slow... Still, the best and clearest option is to take a picture of it when the words are done. I used my phone cuz I did it while I was unable to sleep last night and then posted this morning before I went to work.

GAME NOTES! Have you people not used the game notes feature? o.o; It's brilliant. When the ending has all the text displayed, hit the Home button then tap the little pencil icon on the top row of the Home Menu. Open one of the notes, then tap the second icon from the right (the 3DS with the arrows). VOILA, enjoy~

It's amazing for this sort of thing. *-*

Hmm, I've never known about the feature. Then again I've only had a 3DS for as long as I've had Awakening (Feb. 8). It took me over a month to even discover Swapnote. I'll give it a try later.

GAME NOTES! Have you people not used the game notes feature? o.o; It's brilliant. When the ending has all the text displayed, hit the Home button then tap the little pencil icon on the top row of the Home Menu. Open one of the notes, then tap the second icon from the right (the 3DS with the arrows). VOILA, enjoy~

It's amazing for this sort of thing. *-*

Omg, I had the 3DS since the first day came out and I didn't even know LOL... I need to try this...

Yep! Been using the gamenotes feature in order to pause and frame the epilogue to write down what they provide. Maybe I should edit that instruction into the first post?

Thanks a lot for the help despite that, Silver. : )

Aversa's:

Having reclaimed the truth, Aversa returned to the town of her birth and started life anew an as ordinary girl—as if making up for the time that was stolen from her.

Henry/Sully:

Henry settled down with Sully and turned out to be a surprisingly good father. Sully trained their newborn daughter hard in the art of war, and the girl rose to every expectation.

Libra/Miriel:

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. The children were said to love Libra like a mother but flee in terror at the sight of Miriel.

Darn I wanted to do Aversa's ending. Aw well, snooze I lose. I'll add Aversa's title to the list once I get it. And then there is only Priam's ending remaining.

edit: Title list updated with AversaDark One.

Edited by Naui