Best class statisticaly

Yeah, that's pretty true. Marksman are awesome. It doesn't hurt that all 3 of them are pretty awesome. Even Leo's not that bad considering he gets his own SS rank equivalent weapon that gives him +5 speed.

Too bad crossbows are a total joke.

Erk isn't an enemy unit.

Show me an enemy mage that's actually powerful enough to one-shot my Oswin or Gilliam or Gatrie with their ridiculous HP, and I'll show you why your strategy failed to even let them get attacked by that said mage. Most enemy mages tend to be just as slow as armor knights/generals, by the way, so you shouldn't have to worry about getting doubled unless you're going against a boss.

Like I said, dodging is important but it's not THE ONLY THING YOU NEED because even with impeccable strategies, the fact that there's still a CHANCE (albeit small) to die if you have to frontline your swordmaster to protect some mage on your team or something means it's not the ONLY thing you need.

Fire Emblem fanbois confuse me. On one hand, Knoll is terrible because the only saving grace he's got is that he can be a summoner which is a pretty good class, but Rennac is fine because he happens to be a pretty handy class. I fail to see the logic. Especially because Knoll can be extremely damaging but you're lucky to get a Rennac with over 15 strength without using stat-uppers.

Yes Knoll can be deadly, yes Summoner is a decent class, but Knoll seems to be slow, critical hitted a lot (1 luck to begin with at lvl 10 [Erika's route]). And slow as shit. Rennac, his decently strong enough and dodgey enough to take out magic enemy's. Plus his res is higher than his def to start with making it easier, plus IMO pick is better than Summon to anything because you will never need to worry about a set of picks again

As I've said repeatedly, speed's never really been all that much of an issue to me. Besides, Knoll isn't THAT slow. You have to be extremely RNG screwed for him to be double-attacked by most anything near his level save Mauth Doogs and Swordmasters. Plus, he's got his summon to take a hit for him before he's going to get attacked, should you be in a position where a guy's gonna get to you.

My point is, Summoner is a good class, even if the character is mediocre. It may not have the utility that Rogues bring, but Knoll can be good soley because of his class' benefits. Fair enough?

Depending on the game, some would say Paladin, but if you're talking pure stats, Radiant Dawn Male Dragon Lords.

Seriously, They have really high Strength and Skill, the highest Beorc defense in the game, and Haar is one of them. The only downside is the Speed, which who really cares? When you have more defense than a Marshall, I doubt getting hit is a concern of yours, unless if it's magic. There's also resistance problems, but that's only an issue on the last two parts of the Final Chapter. Also, like Paladins, they have the movement utility.

A.K.A. Haar. Seriously, it seemed kinda broken to me that a flying Wyvern has better defense than someone covered in Head to toe in armor. I mean Haar's movement is definitely better, he has Canto, better Defense and Attack.

As I've said repeatedly, speed's never really been all that much of an issue to me. Besides, Knoll isn't THAT slow. You have to be extremely RNG screwed for him to be double-attacked by most anything near his level save Mauth Doogs and Swordmasters. Plus, he's got his summon to take a hit for him before he's going to get attacked, should you be in a position where a guy's gonna get to you.

My point is, Summoner is a good class, even if the character is mediocre. It may not have the utility that Rogues bring, but Knoll can be good soley because of his class' benefits. Fair enough?

I see what you mean, I just would rather not rely on a level 1 faceless unit to protect my own unit.

All axe user besides Ross, Pirates and Hector suck I wish I could have a decent warrior but that will never be due to IS's weird tradition of axe users sucking :angry:

Ehem, you forgot Lex, Lachesis, Dieck, Raven, (somewhat) Bartre FE7, Kent, Gerik, Jill (both), Boyd (both), Haar FE10, Astrid FE9, Kieran (both). There may easily be more.

I'd say snipers and swordmasters because htey have pretty good strength skill and speed (for me anyway) their HP is never too bad and neither is their defense. Luck is good for the SM's and ok for the snipers. The only thing that sucks is their resistence, but hell, they can survive a few hits from enemies IF they get hit

All axe user besides Ross, Pirates and Hector suck I wish I could have a decent warrior but that will never be due to IS's weird tradition of axe users sucking :angry:

king.jpg

for saying that. You didn't mention Boyd at all.

Ehem, you forgot Lex, Lachesis, Dieck, Raven, (somewhat) Bartre FE7, Kent, Gerik, Jill (both), Boyd (both), Haar FE10, Astrid FE9, Kieran (both). There may easily be more.

I mean sole axe users. And the ones with the weird names, I either didn't play that FE or didn't get that far.

I did forget to mention boyd. Please I don't wanna be raped.

Keiran does suck a lot on my PT's

I mean sole axe users. And the ones with the weird names, I either didn't play that FE or didn't get that far.

I did forget to mention boyd. Please I don't wanna be raped.

Keiran does suck a lot on my PT's

What? You're fave FE says you started at the beginning. Which ones have you played?

Let's see, actually Geese wasn't that grand in Fire Emblem 6, at least in Hard Mode. Gonzales, however, needs to be added on that list of good axe users. Skill and Resistance was his only problem, and who cares about Resistance when his growth rate is the same percentage of enemies that make up magic users. (5%, maybe not that low, but there aren't many enemy magic users in the game he's in) Geitz is also considered not that bad in Hard Mode. Boyd was quite nice in Path of Radiance. Nolan was easily your best Dawn Brigade member. I'm not sure about anything past 6, other than Gaiden didn't even have playable axe users. :( Saying axe users suck is not an accurate thing, especially since axes are unarguably the best weapon type in most games.

Let's see, actually Geese wasn't that grand in Fire Emblem 6, at least in Hard Mode. Gonzales, however, needs to be added on that list of good axe users. Skill and Resistance was his only problem, and who cares about Resistance when his growth rate is the same percentage of enemies that make up magic users. (5%, maybe not that low, but there aren't many enemy magic users in the game he's in) Geitz is also considered not that bad in Hard Mode. Boyd was quite nice in Path of Radiance. Nolan was easily your best Dawn Brigade member. I'm not sure about anything past 6, other than Gaiden didn't even have playable axe users. :( Saying axe users suck is not an accurate thing, especially since axes are unarguably the best weapon type in most games.

Nolan = overrated. Majorly.

Lords... generally either Pwns everything or Sucks... (Save cases like Eliwood, Micaiah they are Good but not Godly =z)

and Hero class.

I normaly don't use Axe user too much so The only one that I really think OMG he is good is Barte and HalkEye.

Nolan = overrated. Majorly.

lolwut

Being the only member to not die easily, besides Aran and Tauroneo (but Tauroneo is not around much), is it really overrated? This is Hard Mode I'm talking about, keep in mind. He's easily your best character for most of part 1. (besides Black Knight and Nailah, but they sort of have a gigantic level) He's one of the only few people that can take a hit on chapter 6 of Part 3. Nolan is not overrated, lassie, trust me.

Still, if you're talking purely the class and it's stats, in Fire Emblem 7 and 8, Berserkers are very nice. They have high stats in everything but it's defenses. Shame there aren't any truly good Berserkers in those two games. (Dart ruins the fund rank and Ross can become anything, so he doesn't really count for much)

lolwut

Being the only member to not die easily, besides Aran and Tauroneo (but Tauroneo is not around much), is it really overrated? This is Hard Mode I'm talking about, keep in mind. He's easily your best character for most of part 1. (besides Black Knight and Nailah, but they sort of have a gigantic level) He's one of the only few people that can take a hit on chapter 6 of Part 3. Nolan is not overrated, lassie, trust me.

Still, if you're talking purely the class and it's stats, in Fire Emblem 7 and 8, Berserkers are very nice. They have high stats in everything but it's defenses. Shame there aren't any truly good Berserkers in those two games. (Dart ruins the fund rank and Ross can become anything, so he doesn't really count for much)

With all the talks of how "godly" he is; He is overrated. Yes he is. I'm sure he's very useful in hard mode, but he's almost a liability for me in normal.