Killing The Knights In Prologue IV

I've always found it interesting how high the stats were for those knights (along with silver lances, no less.)

I tried using an Action Replay with 99 EXP always on, and I was able to get Marth to mid 20s before that chapter. Even then, he still can't 2RKO the knights even with the Rapier.

I'm wondering if there's anything special programmed if you do kill all of the knights in the chapter, or if you can mess around and make it so you can complete the chapter while skipping the sacrifice. I honestly don't think there's anything programmed judging from the event log. Most likely you'll be stuck there since you don't have a door key to open that second door.

Anyone more experienced than I am with using cheats wanna try to beat the knights to see if there's anything cool that happens?

Edited by HolyAarom

I must admit, I am a smidge curious to figure out what were to happen if you were to recruit Gordin and somehow complete the chapter without a sacrifice ((Giving Marth waterwalk on top of the cheats may make this plausible)). Would the game hang up, choose a sacrifice for you, or mayhaps nothing would happen?

I think someone hacked the door key once to you know have 99/1 uses and open the door and no sacrifice anybody.

The result he still had every unit in chapter 1 but caeda didnt join in chapter 1 but until chapter 4 IIRC

I must admit, I am a smidge curious to figure out what were to happen if you were to recruit Gordin and somehow complete the chapter without a sacrifice ((Giving Marth waterwalk on top of the cheats may make this plausible)). Would the game hang up, choose a sacrifice for you, or mayhaps nothing would happen?

Mayhaps you be quoting Chrono Trigger.

On the subject of the retardedly strong knights...

I would suggest sacrificing someone and moving on.

You might accidentally kill your game.

I just want to know where the heck did all those level 11 Silver Lance Knights disappear to in the 3-year period between the prologue and Marth's assault on Gra.

Chapter 14 (normal mode) just has a single level 11 Knight with a Silver Lance. But he doesn't have the crazy +8 HP, +2 Str, +4 Def bonuses the prologue Knights were blessed with.

I think someone hacked the door key once to you know have 99/1 uses and open the door and no sacrifice anybody.

The result he still had every unit in chapter 1 but caeda didnt join in chapter 1 but until chapter 4 IIRC

That sounds about right.

You recruit everyone, but because there's a limited number of characters you can field, the extra character(s) get benched.