Vocaroo some instrument stuff guys

that was really nice

I'd record myself playing the piano but mine is very loud and slightly out-of-tune and uh

yeah it wouldn't be pleasant to listen to over vocaroo :U

Of all the things that embarrass me about me, my voice sure is one of them. (reserved nonetheless I think)

Edited by Rehab

Of all the things that embarrass me about me, my voice sure is one of them. (reserved nonetheless I think)

Hey, if you sing I will.

Anyways, to keep the ball rolling here's another little ditty. I can't remember how all of it goes (I haven't played a duet of this in like five years ;__;) and it kind of sounds awful since I can't layer tracks so I had to record one then play with it over the speakers, but here's a bit of the Legendary Theme from Gitaroo Man, one of my favorite games.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Oh- OH, totally missed instrument in the title. Fuckin' duh, managed to miss that and thought it was just a "share your voice" thread. Duh.

I should dig out my saxophone, if at least as much to see whether it has died in storage yet as to remind myself how bad I've gotten since I stopped playing.

Oh yeah my mic(s) kinda suck and are unintended for "not being attached to headphones" purposes so I probably shouldn't have gone on about it in the first place but whoops

Edited by Rehab

is voice an instrument

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ta6SWUATlZ

Dat is kawaii as fuck, man

man

why'd i ever sotp trying to learn how to guitar

this shit's good esau, thank you

Keep on trying, man. All you have to do is just occasionally play. I mean I was pretty into it in high school but I've still retained basic abilities years later.

Oh- OH, totally missed instrument in the title. Fuckin' duh, managed to miss that and thought it was just a "share your voice" thread. Duh.

I should dig out my saxophone, if at least as much to see whether it has died in storage yet as to remind myself how bad I've gotten since I stopped playing.

Oh yeah my mic(s) kinda suck and are unintended for "not being attached to headphones" purposes so I probably shouldn't have gone on about it in the first place but whoops

No excuses. Post some cute singing or dieeeeee.

See, even if you suck it's worth trying. Here's me ruining Bob Lennon. Although I've only figured out some of the chords, so it's only a portion of it. Never was good at transcribing.

If this thread is still alive by the next time I'm home alone and can sing, I will post something. (Y)

If this thread is still alive by the next time I'm home alone and can sing, I will post something. (Y)

shall we perform a duet?

I'll sing something when it's not past midnight

Unless you want something from my dropbox instead of vocaroo which is fine too

I guess I could stand just the dropbox for now.

Contributin'. Here's my rendition of Satriani's Tears in the Rain. I'd forgotten what the song sounds like after learning it so I'm kind of all over the place in terms of tempo, but hey it's more fun that way for me.

I haven't played any instruments in forever and I wasn't really that impressive at any of them, really x3

Probably only thing I could record would be on our keyboard... But it'd just be something simple~

I haven't played any instruments in forever and I wasn't really that impressive at any of them, really x3

Probably only thing I could record would be on our keyboard... But it'd just be something simple~

Do iiiiiiiiit

Do you hear the people sing

I Saw Him Once

I like les mis

I apologise if you end up with hearing damage by the end of this

Hey, that wasn't so bad. I liked the second one more than the first though. >_>

I once saw Les Miserables acted in play. It was so boring I don't remember anything outside the kid getting shot. Maybe I'm just uncultured.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I dunno I feel I'm starting to lose my soprano portion of my voice since I don't sing as much and I had to work for that part or maybe I just didn't have enough warmups for it

And I felt I'm losing a lot of the power I had a few years back 'cuz it sounds a lot squeakier to me now

You uncultured bastard :p

Edited by Thor Odinson