Apocalyptic Earth

First the earth has to deal with the energy crisis, cause the way I see it. USA loses power>

Okay, with you so far.

USA loses money>

Makes sense, okay.

USA asks China for money>

That's a fairly reasonable turn of events I guess.

China is pissed>

I don't really think that would be so, but let's stay with it.

Nuclear War (estimated time to solve problem, 50 years)

Bwuh

After that crisis is solved, then we have to deal with international relations. Korea is already pissed>China gets pissed>Middle East gets more pissed>Nuclear War (time to solve problem, 60 years)

Korea's not going to do anything, and it's in China's best interest that nothing happens. A war, provoked or otherwise, on Korean soil is the last thing that China wants right now. More American presence in Asia? No way Jose.

Also why did this jump from China to the Middle East out of nowhere

Then the environment. Earth warms up>ecosystems collapse>both the ozone and economy collapses>an inconvenient truth (time to solve problem, 80-100 years, sooner the better)

What if the economy adapted to this?

Now overpopulation, oh boy. Too many people> little living space> CO2 levels too damn high (time, 300-1000 years)

If we can permanently solve all these, then we have the next few billion years to figure out our supernova escape plan, but by that time our technology should be at god level.(time, few billion years)

Overpopulation is a problem of production, not space. There's a ton of space left all over the planet for people to expand into. We simply can't accommodate for all of them, is all, at the current time.

Okay, with you so far.

Makes sense, okay.

That's a fairly reasonable turn of events I guess.

I don't really think that would be so, but let's stay with it.

Bwuh

Korea's not going to do anything, and it's in China's best interest that nothing happens. A war, provoked or otherwise, on Korean soil is the last thing that China wants right now. More American presence in Asia? No way Jose.

Also why did this jump from China to the Middle East out of nowhere

What if the economy adapted to this?

Overpopulation is a problem of production, not space. There's a ton of space left all over the planet for people to expand into. We simply can't accommodate for all of them, is all, at the current time.

Okay, maybe I was a little off with how the economic collapse could lead to nuclear war so quickly, but you really can't tell what could happen in an event like that. I also used a bad example for my international relations prediction, but again, the events of bad relations are unpredictable that we wouldn't know where we might be in the next century without solving that issue. I also really find it hard how the economy can adapt when the world's crops and agriculture are dying under the abnormal weather effects, and then eventually everything else under the sun's solar radiation. Overpopulation isn't a worry for living space, rather than an issue about ecosystem imbalance and our consumption of resources. CO2 levels would increase significantly, especially if problem a isn't solved.