So excited about thursday ^^

Aliete

So I can't wait to get you know who....EMMERYN YAY!!!!

And I hear were going to get get the paragon skill with out new DLC, also YAY!!!

But what I was wondering does anyone know what our next bonus team is going to be under bonus content?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Wasn't expecting her so soon! Is it confirmed FE12 is the next spotpass team? I'm surprised we haven't gotten the FE6 team yet.

Not technically confirmed, but that's the way it's looking. So far, we've gotten the teams in the order of US release (FE7, 8, 9, 10, then 1/11), and after that we got Gaiden. What we get would be based on how they would interpret the next game, but I can see one of two potential schedules happening in regards to the remaining SpotPass teams.

Sch.1

New Mystery of the Emblem

Genealogy 1st Gen.

Genealogy 2nd Gen.

Thracia 776

Sword of Seals

Others

Sch.2

Genealogy 1st Gen.

Genealogy 2nd Gen.

Thracia 776

Sword of Seals

New Mystery of the Emblem

Others

I'm largely expecting that 1st schedule to be the one we'll see. I only thought of that second simply because NoA might interpret New Mystery as FE12, and put it where I listed, but it's highly unlikely.

Yay Emmy

I'm still confused on why she can't support Chrom and Lissa

Err... She's their sister in case you're wondering why they can't have romance or deep relationships... (Plus she's an extra character.) That would be weird if they did have romance but that was alright during the old days. mellow.gif

Err... She's their sister in case you're wondering why they can't have romance or deep relationships... (Plus she's an extra character.) That would be weird if they did have romance but that was alright during the old days. mellow.gif

being siblings does not preclude "deep relationships" that are non-incestuous

being siblings does not preclude "deep relationships" that are non-incestuous

I mean deep relationships as like "mother or daughter talk" or simply family talk. No need to flame or get stiff. tongue.gif

;_; Emm. Her death felt like Mami's death in Puella Magi Madoka Magica. So early and so sudden.

She's not dead and survived. That's not even close to Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

By the way, no need to put spoiler since this thread is already spoiling content.

Edited by SparkNorkx

I wasn't flaming you, but I'm still disappointed at the lack of any support options, be they "family talk" or just basic interactions of the kind seen in the Platonic friendship supports.

Edited by Redwall

I wasn't flaming you, but I'm still disappointed at the lack of any support options, be they "family talk" or just basic interactions of the kind seen in the Platonic friendship supports.

Just judging by your tone.

Anyway, can't really complain about free extra characters. It's better than nothing especially if they were part of the main story.

The bright side is that they allowed Emmeryn to become of the male Avatar's romance candidates. (In a visual novel player's prospective, the more candidates, the better/merrier.)

But that would be the best way to preserve the Major Anri Holy Blood

Edited by Darth_Lavos

Actually it is pretty close.

And thanks about the spoiler tidbit.

If it was pretty close, all the characters would have been dead besides the main star unless you purposely kill everyone in your game. Also if Emmy was officially dead, she wouldn't be a SpotPass character. dry.gif

You got spoiled from the start for looking at this thread if you didn't know the details yet..... *sigh*

If it was pretty close, all the characters would have been dead besides the main star unless you purposely kill everyone in your game. Also if Emmy was officially dead, she wouldn't be a SpotPass character. dry.gif

You got spoiled from the start for looking at this thread if you didn't know the details yet..... *sigh*

Walhart died. The Walhart we got is a Risen.

Also, Valkyrie (Yes, graphically, that's Fortify, but otherwise, this Regalia is totally missing in action for no good reason (Gameplay, it's not there because it's useless, but otherwise...)), Aum, those Fountains over in Valm that can be used for ressing.