The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

##Unvote:

##Vote: Prims

I like this lynch at the moment. Frankly has done nothing but tunnel Areox all day.

That's not what tunneling means. You're voting me for voting a scumread that you disagree with. Do I need explain how this is fucked up?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really rather not have to claim since a majority of players already have (or otherwise softclaimed something), but I'll do it if people don't switch to Areox/Lucina since we're low on time. I'd only lynch Lucina over myself, though.

Except for most of the early day phase you just said Areox was scummy when you had no real evidence against him. He then swapped off of his areox read to vote paper for whatever reason and then he's back to Areox. His paper push wasn't even that much of a push.

I don't think Lucina's claim is that believable, nor do I think that Tracker = Town anyways. And if I'm understanding Paper correctly, the Cop he's in contact with has no restrictions, so it seems odd for a Tracker to have restrictions.

Well, like I said, he's not really doing much other than scumreading me/Areox (I'm not sure why he let, say, Boron get away with doing little, which is why I'm voting him), and his Lucina defense is odd.

I think Aerox is scummy since he was basically a worse Smilies D1.

How would I really have needed to make an in-depth case on this? Areox did jack shit D1 aside from active lurk and that was scummy.

BBM cut: I'm also restricted like that so it's not really weird at all

(I'm not sure why he let, say, Boron get away with doing little, which is why I'm voting him)

Boron has irl excuses, other lurkers don't. D1 she didn't read like an active lurker to me. I dunno, I don't really think she's town or anything but I don't take issue with her posts.

By the way, Prims, Its not that I needed votes to post, that was just when I decided to become active really I guess.

I thought you said you didn't know you should be active. Was it that, or a decision on your part to not post before then?

Why didnt you ask that of paper? From what I saw, paper only said the person he talked to was cop or something

Because Paper has given a reason why he won't answer. You haven't said anything indicating that outing your target would hurt the town.

Lucina needs to answer my question about why Elieson being roleblocked is a reason to vote for him.

Tracker, Voyeur, and Cop? Ehhhhhh even if both the secondary info roles are on opposite nights, that still seems kind of too much, and I'm inclined to believe the Cop claim because of my role.

It doesn't really seem weird to me. Town (presumably) has a miller and scum has a flipped full-time roleblocker. Give scum some sort of ninja / godfather variant and probably an info role and you're gold.

It's also possible miller was given as a safeclaim, which effectively makes one scum a Godfather.

Well then who do you guys want to lynch? I don't support an Areox lynch and it doesn't seem like you guys support a Lucina lynch, and I guess the odd-night Tracker/even-night Voyeur have a sort of duality to them.

Why is Areox a bad lynch? He's gone back to not really doing anything after his one content post we had to prod him to make. Most of his recent posts are in the defense, and the question dodge was pretty bad.

I guess I could go back to Paperblade, but I'm cooling on him a little based on recent posts. Also he makes no sense as Areox's buddy.

BBM cut kind of makes me :/ since I am also a Plegian dark mage when you think about it, but Baldrick told us not to flavorspec so I dunno man.

The way he claimed doesn't seem like something scum would do. He claimed in a 1v1 against Paper. If he was scum then even if he wins the 1v1 he just gets lynched the next day, which doesn't make any sense.

I thought of that when you claimed, but eh. I can try to prove the other part of my role if you guys want, but it requires pretty judicious use so I'm kind of wary about it.

scum probably have a supporter if it's a common role like it seems to be, and a scum supporter counterclaiming just to go "whoops, maybe there are multiple town supporters" seems viable to me personally

paper, what was the cop's n1 result? did you mention this and i missed it?

At least that's what I assume.

Alignment cop, and these three roles just doesn't fit well together imo.

Prims is like a weird variation of an even-night role cop. I think even-night watcher/odd-night tracker fits better than his role. He makes more sense to be scum imo.