I hate miracle!

Villager

Same here, minus the thought on Vengeance (I personally don't think Vengeance actually being able to have any real effect warrants going around at with at least half your HP gone).

They just released the "Vengeance" axe, which has the same effect, so I pulled it from my skill set and replaced it.

Rollin' with :

Vantage

Astra

Wrath

Gamble (Replaced over Vengeance)

Axefaire

On a Max Str Hero Olivia!Morgan. With as much grinding as I've done now, she never gets hit (Solo'd Walmart's Paralogue and only got hit once), so as much as I like the skill, it works better in a higher difficulty where you are hit more

They just released the "Vengeance" axe, which has the same effect, so I pulled it from my skill set and replaced it.

Rollin' with :

Vantage

Astra

Wrath

Gamble (Replaced over Vengeance)

Axefaire

On a Max Str Hero Olivia!Morgan. With as much grinding as I've done now, she never gets hit (Solo'd Walmart's Paralogue and only got hit once), so as much as I like the skill, it works better in a higher difficulty where you are hit more

Actually, the Vengeance axe was out since last week.

1363278314[/url]' post='2318001']

I am genuinely convinced Lethality is a waste of a skill slot unless a character has absolutely no other activated abilities (like uh... Virion!Yarne I guess?). Feel sort of the same about Astra. I'm also not too sold on Aether, but at least it gives double benefit when it does activate which justifies the lower proc. Sol and Luna and Vengeance are clear winners to me, as the stats in this game are good enough to make gaming them actually reliable, especially for Rightful King users.

I'd probably still use Aether on Chrom and Lucina though, so I guess anyone who has it is using it.

And Miracle's really underrated. Not FE4 underrated, but still.

Astra a waste? It's a good skill imo. It does 250% damage as long as all hits hit, goes up to 750 % if all crit. Unless i miscalculated, correct me if i did. Also skill /2 isn't great activation for it but atleast decent. But i can understand if you prefer ignis or luna.

Astra a waste? It's a good skill imo. It does 250% damage as long as all hits hit, goes up to 750 % if all crit. Unless i miscalculated, correct me if i did. Also skill /2 isn't great activation for it but atleast decent. But i can understand if you prefer ignis or luna.

I wouldn't turn it down if it's all the character had, but if they have access to Hero or Great Knight I'm going to think very carefully about whether I need it vs. Sol/Luna which are much more reliable.

There are a number of characters who do not have access to Cav/Knight/Merc/Fighter though, but do have Myrm, so Astra is fine on those characters I suppose.

Miracle actually activated on Lissa in a DLC chapter! I was amazed...

Counter/Miracle mix on those Entombed is ass. (Astra brings on the hurt on your guys if Counter is involved. D: )