DLC is up

Lost Bloodlines 3 is also out, right? How rough is that map to get through if one were trying to farm Paragon scrolls?

I'm curious if a well-oiled Professor Marth (Armsthrift + Forged Brave + Sol) can solo it on Hard, mainly.

Lost Bloodlines 3 is also out, right? How rough is that map to get through if one were trying to farm Paragon scrolls?

Enemies aren't that strong, but there are a lot of them. With some nasty equipment.

Ira with a Brave Sword and Astra, for example.

Enemies aren't that strong, but there are a lot of them. With some nasty equipment.

Ira with a Brave Sword and Astra, for example.

Hmmm. Maybe swap the Professor over to a Sorcerer then? I presume Nosferatanking with mostly capped stats could do it. Aversa's Night if I can get one, although I don't think I can.

Basically I've started a new Hard run where I'm trying to hyper-optimize to the point that I've been using Marth as a throwaway character to farm everything for me so the rest of the characters gain as little experience as possible until I'm ready to run them through all the classes I intend to run them through in the proper order. If he can also farm Paragon, it'd make leveling everyone else much less tedious.

I MUUUUUST Have it!

Gonna get them all. Nintendo can take my wallet. =)

Shana will always be Thany to me. That is the weirdest name-change for me yet.

Personally, I don't really mind Shanna - it gives me the urge to make a reference to a certain RPG (though I won't).

Sometimes I wonder if they really think people will get confused... then again, I wouldn't be surprised if there really were some who could get confused.

To be fair, I believe it's more common, in Japanese, to read Thany's name as something closer to Shany. Plus there could be issues with the similarly-named Thani tome in FE10.

quick, someone make a gif of Micaiah casting Thany's pegasus at enemies Kappa.png

To be fair, I believe it's more common, in Japanese, to read Thany's name as something closer to Shany. Plus there could be issues with the similarly-named Thani tome in FE10.

That is a good point.

Also, I like how hovering over the pic of Ike and Roy changes the background.