Happy birthday, Gangrel!

....Apparently I have the birthday glitch. Lovely. ._. Is there any way to make my game recognize a character's birthday? >_>; Every birthday thus far has been fine...

Happy Birthday, Gangrel! NewYearsEmoticon.gif

....Apparently I have the birthday glitch. Lovely. ._. Is there any way to make my game recognize a character's birthday? >_>; Every birthday thus far has been fine...

^This happened to me... so I'm pretty much wondering the same thing, "is there any way to make my game recognize a character's birthday?"

Edited by Trinity

It checks the characters' birthdays against the 3DS's internal clock. So if you set your 3DS to someone's birthday, that character's birthday event will occur. There will be no penalty for messing around with the system clock, unlike Paper Mario TTYD.

And that character has to be in your party for birthday event to happen. If you have yet to recruit someone, that someone's birthday event will not occur.

It checks the characters' birthdays against the 3DS's internal clock. So if you set your 3DS to someone's birthday, that character's birthday event will occur. There will be no penalty for messing around with the system clock, unlike Paper Mario TTYD.

And that character has to be in your party for birthday event to happen. If you have yet to recruit someone, that someone's birthday event will not occur.

Well, Gangrel is in my party. And today I even tried setting the clock back to 3/15 at 11:59pm to see if it would show up at midnight annnd... still nothing.

So, it seems to be a glitch. But no big deal. Thanks anyway, though. :)

Better luck next year, Gangrel.

Got a Glass Axe from him.

Then later on the day the Barracks charged up and he walked around and found an Aversa's Night gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

All Hail Gangrel!

Meanwhile as he was having his party, Emmeryn got rescued...let's all sing Happy Birthday for him and who he will marry NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by Lanko

hey doods

I'm trying to centralize this stuff and I don't feel mean enough to close this for now so I'd be happiest if you all could take it there?

Go ahead and close it, Integrity. I don't mind. I think one big topic for this is better than spamming the forum. (I just wanted to be the one to make a happy birthday topic for once XD Even if it was a character I didn't like.)

Edited by MagicLeafy