So... there's a poll on Facebook

Cookies

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this a familiar situation? Oh yes, the last time I saw a poll where two options continuously traded first place back and forth, it turned out to be rigged by cheaters that created multiple accounts so they could get their chosen option to win. I really hope the same thing isn't happening here.

I've been able to vote three times without any other accounts. And it doesn't help that you have to place another vote to see the results. In any case, I've been voting for Donnel, even though there's almost no chance of him winning, 'cause I love my little farmboy~

Why is this a familiar situation? Oh yes, the last time I saw a poll where two options continuously traded first place back and forth, it turned out to be rigged by cheaters that created multiple accounts so they could get their chosen option to win. I really hope the same thing isn't happening here.

well then, start mass spamming votes for Frederick Kappa.png

well then, start mass spamming votes for Frederick Kappa.png

Nah, I don't want to. I'd rather Fred win fair and square from hundreds of fans voting for him than win because I spammed the votes myself.

Nah, I don't want to. I'd rather Fred win fair and square from hundreds of fans voting for him than win because I spammed the votes myself.

I'll vote for him.I don't really care who wins as long as Lon'qu doesn't wear a swimsuit.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, this isn't about the Bonds thing. Voting for Lon'qu, though if I end up getting a cover photo for Henry then it doesn't matter because I also love Henry.

Edited by Quick

Wallyheart is doing quite well all of a sudden. Huzzah! I found him to be quite the inspiring character, and his supports with Female MyUnit are fantastic; not to mention he passes Conquest to Morgan. I do hope he makes it on the cover in the top ten in a shirtless beach scene since he can never be warrior.

Why is Walhart in the top 10 and not Gangrel? They seemed to be equally popular in the Gangrel vs Walhart thread...

Because Gangrel does a better job (prior to the paralogue) at making you hate him? I dunno. <<;;