JOKE

Liz

So a professor and two grad students stumble across find a magic lamp while on lunch break. They use the lamp to summon a genie, like you do with magic lamps. The genie comes out and looks at them, and says, "Well, since there are three of you, I guess you each get one wish. Shoot."

One of the grad students speaks up first. "I wish to be on a beach in Hawaii, with a couple of beautiful women and a tray of those little umbrella drinks!" he says. Poof. The genie sends him there.

The second grad student is next to speak. "I wish to be on a tour of Europe, with a cute guy and reservations at the best restaurants!" she says. Poof. The genie sends her there.

The genie then turns to the professor. "Well, what'll it be for you?" the genie says. "What is your wish?"

The professor replies, "I want those two back in the lab by the time lunch is over!"

lol good one xD

Whats pink and turns red when you push a button?

A baby in a blender

ahaha that's cute

[stuff]

"I wish for the students' company to have my face, so they can wallow in guilt over missing class and also be scarred forever."