All the Weapons that cannot be readily attained

Superior [Weapon]

Orsin's Hatchet

Aversa's Night

Glass [Weapon], Dying Blaze ["Glass"/Training Weapons]

Log, Ladle, Wooden Branch, Slack Bow, Wilderwind [Joke Weapons]

Seems everything else can be farmed relatively easy.

Legendaries are gotten randomly, yes, but Infinite Regalia is far from hard.

Those on that list can only be gotten out of DLC villages which can give anything or Shiny tiles (Barring a few points, like Para 3 for Log/Ladle).

Shockstick too.

On the staff side, there are Hammerne, Kneader, Balmwood Staff and Cataharsis.

Items that cannot be obtained at will include Door Key, Chest Key, Master Key, Stat up items, Arms Scroll, Sweet Tincture, Gaius's Confect, Kris's Confect, Tiki's Tear and Rift Door.

Bullion (M), Bullion (L), Naga's Tear and Boots cannot be obtained beyond a set number.

Grima's Truth and the infinite version of Ragnell are outright unobtainable.

but Infinite Regalia is far from hard.

If I find difficulty in that map, does that make me a terrible player? >>

Also, it IS somewhat hard to get certain weapons in IR. My game handed me mostly Lunas and Sols in the countless times I played that map trying to get the weapons I wanted.

...and I STILL don't have all the weapons I want. :| Stupid RNG.

If I find difficulty in that map, does that make me a terrible player? >>

Also, it IS somewhat hard to get certain weapons in IR. My game handed me mostly Lunas and Sols in the countless times I played that map trying to get the weapons I wanted.

...and I STILL don't have all the weapons I want. :| Stupid RNG.

My understanding is the map is pretty easy if you just blitz through it swiping the chests and not trying to clear it. Just need a durable person with good movement skills and Locktouch.

My understanding is the map is pretty easy if you just blitz through it swiping the chests and not trying to clear it. Just need a durable person with good movement skills and Locktouch.

My main issue is all of my characters getting bombarded by 50+ hit attacks and getting hit by almost every single one of them. Even when my units are paired up, they still seem to keep getting hit by 20-40% hit percentages. -_-;

My main issue is all of my characters getting bombarded by 50+ hit attacks and getting hit by almost every single one of them. Even when my units are paired up, they still seem to keep getting hit by 20-40% hit percentages. -_-;

Nooobish reply, but I would bring Anna. Assuming you've already tried this...I got nothing.

But hey, words of wisdom from an Anna fan I guess lol.

Wait, There is an infinite version of Ragnell?

Which DLC chapter is that?

It's used by Priam in the Paralogue where you fight him. And it's unobtainable.

I want an infinite Ragnell.

It would have been FE10 all over again, and that would be awesome.

I mean I could just use Armsthrift to cover that, but I never liked the idea of using one of my skill slots for that.

...Oh yeah, what about Book of Naga?

Superior [Weapon]

Orsin's Hatchet

Aversa's Night

Glass [Weapon], Dying Blaze ["Glass"/Training Weapons]

Log, Ladle, Wooden Branch, Slack Bow, Wilderwind [Joke Weapons]

Seems everything else can be farmed relatively easy.

Legendaries are gotten randomly, yes, but Infinite Regalia is far from hard.

Those on that list can only be gotten out of DLC villages which can give anything or Shiny tiles (Barring a few points, like Para 3 for Log/Ladle).

Wilderwind is a joke weapon? I mean it isn't anything to write home about, but it is stronger than its Rank E counterpart, Wind. None of the other joke weapons - Tree Branch, Log, Ladle, Slack Bow, Kneader - are better in any way than the basic Rank E items of their respective categories IIRC.

Here's my list for what it's worth:

Swords: Rapier*, Soothing Sword, Superior Edge, Glass Sword (Training Weapon), Tree Branch (Joke Weapon)

Lances: Miniature Lance, Shockstick, Superior Lance, Glass Lance (Training Weapon), Log (Joke Weapon)

Axes: Volant Axe, Superior Axe, Orsin's Hatchet, Glass Axe (Training Weapon), Ladle (Joke Weapon)

Bows: Towering Bow, Underdog Bow, Superior Bow, Glass Bow (Training Weapon), Slack Bow (Joke Weapon)

Tomes: Superior Jolt, Wilderwind, Aversa's Night, Dying Blaze (Training Weapon)

Staves: Hammerne*, Balmwood Staff, Catharsis, Kneader (Joke Weapon)

Misc: Seraph Robe*, Energy Drop*, Spirit Dust*, Secret Book*, Speedwing*, Goddess Icon*, Dracoshield*, Talisman*, Arms Scroll*,

Gaius's Confect, Kris's Confect, Tiki's Tear, Seed of Trust, Rift Door, Sweet Tincture (Joke Item)

Every item marked with a '*' can be bought when they show up in certain shops' inventories where a green merchant spawns, or from streetpass teams nice enough to carry them in their shops. They also show up throughout the game as enemy drops, village/house items, and chest items. The rest of these items can be obtained from event tiles, events in the barracks, or streetpass teams. For the most part, these items do NOT show up as drops or loot, with one or two small exceptions for the joke weapons IIRC.

Both types of items can be received from the DLC villages, along with every other item that isn't either a legendary weapon or barred from streetpass shops.

The following cannot be bought in streetpass shops, and are only available in limited quantities in a single playthrough:

-Bullion (M)

-Bullion (L)

-Naga's Tear

-Boots (Maximum of 2)

Boots are really the only item of consequence here, so keep that in mind before using them.

Finally, the following weapons are exclusive to enemy units, and cannot be obtained.

Swords: "Infinite" Ragnell - Identical to a normal Ragnell, except with infinite uses

Tomes: Grima's Truth

Other: Blighted Claws, Blighted Talons, Expiration

I'm not sure about how Door/Chest/Master Keys figure into this list, but apart from these, to the best of my knowledge, every non-legendary item not on this list can be bought without limit from shops or spotpass teams (some of which have not yet been released outside of Japan). If you have the Infinite Regalia DLC, the Legendary Weapons can be farmed without too much trouble.

Sorry if this is redundant, but I thought it would be nice to have this all in one place. Also, if I got something wrong, let me know so I can fix it!

Edited by papadragon

I don't know if you could call the weapons from infinate regalia redily obtainable... due to the fact that the one you receive is random... after spending days and days replaying the map I can say i have only gotten a limited subset 0 helswaths,0 Excalibur, 0 Gradivus,1 Valflame, 1 goddess staff and massive amounts of some of the others( I can arm an army soley w/ Vengence, Balmug, Tyrfing, Gungnir, and Gotiea for example... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif probability.... )