The Falcon Knight Project

Both the Falcon Knight and the Dragon Knight use lances. It's Axe/Sword that sets them apart. As well, the caps of the Dragon Knight class are higher in the better stats, if memory serves :/

Athena promoted to a Falcon Knight in Chapter 17x. I like it, but there's nothing special about it really :/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Athena is still a Myrmidon level 11 (I'm on Chapter 7, I am on my second PT)

Anyway, I suppose for variety, but there's only 1 Iote shield, and quite a few Archers in the game.

By the time you get the Iote Shield it doesn't matter much. There aren't many bow users in the last few chapters, and the ones that do exist, never did any dangerous damage to Est without the shield. Most of your flying units should be able to take a hit without dying, if you allow them the hit in the first place :/

My Athena is still a Myrmidon level 11 (I'm on Chapter 7, I am on my second PT)

Didn't get her the first time through, next time I wanted to get all the Gaiden's. When she came, I wasn't going to use her, I just wanted to see the map. Then an Elysian Whip was in the online shop, so I figured might as well use her :/

I probably will make someone a Falco Knight... maybe Katua, but I've been cruching the numbers, its a crime to make Sheeda anything but a Sniper or Swordmaster (Easy Skill, Speed, Luck caps). I know, loses the Wingspear, but pretty stat caps. Maybe give her a few levels as a Paladin just to try to erk out another point or two of Strength.

Both the Falcon Knight and the Dragon Knight use lances. It's Axe/Sword that sets them apart.
That's what I meant. I just got the weapons mixed up.
I probably will make someone a Falco Knight... maybe Katua, but I've been cruching the numbers, its a crime to make Sheeda anything but a Sniper or Swordmaster (Easy Skill, Speed, Luck caps). I know, loses the Wingspear, but pretty stat caps. Maybe give her a few levels as a Paladin just to try to erk out another point or two of Strength.
My Sheeda isn't going to be anything other than a Falcon Knight or a Wyvern Knight. I'm not the biggest supporter of class swap (although I'm not going to moan about it like other people), and I'm not willing to mess about with it.