The Falcon Knight Project

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth is the only eligable Peg. Knight since he's GAY. HE only acts like he's in love with Sheeda :lol:

And I suppose

the marriage between the two at the end of book two is some sort of cover up.

Besides, I thought Ike was the one Smashers thought as gay. Wasn't Marth thought of as a girl?

Girl gay Same thing in Marth's standings. I don't think Ike is gay Soren is his childhood friend since they were babies or something there like brothers.

PS: I hate it when people say E and E (the lords from FE 8) had sex they have that on IGN boards it grosses me out It makes me think of the unusual people that have sex with their cousins

SORRY Knife didn't mean to offend you I obviously need to think before I talk... about everything in these forums I'm starting to piss everyone off and it's ironic because I was trying to not be annoying

Edited by FEFL

Girl gay Same thing in Marth's standings. I don't think Ike is gay Soren is his childhood friend since they were babies or something there like brothers.

PS: I hate it when people say E and E (the lords from FE 8) had sex they have that on IGN boards it grosses me out It makes me think of Southern people... nasty cousin fuckers

Hey, I'm a southerner. Don't make me bring out the "you gonna get raped" pic again.

Also, a male Pegasus Rider just sounds weird.

Especially because pegasi are only supposed to approach pure women, aren't they? =X

Also, the only thing that makes Marth girly is the tiara, which is a keepsake from his sister who he assumes is DEAD. He keeps it close in the only way he sees fit, and he walks around wearing it while KICKING ASS. It takes a true man to kick ass while wearing a tiara. If Marth's gay, then every man on Earth is gay. >_>

Especially because pegasi are only supposed to approach pure women, aren't they? =X

In the Elibe universe, it's stated so, but that's the only time I can recall :/

There's no big deal if he's male or female, in mu opinion. They're just characters :/

Well, that's this mystery solved. You promote pegasus knights into falcon knights using an elysian whip, and the elysian whip can only be obtained through the online shop. I guess it's an award for people who connect the game to Nintendo Wi-fi.

Hopefully we can buy them in regular shops. NoA needs to realise that not everyone has Wi-Fi. But I could always go to a hotspot, still people shouldn't have to do that just to get a certain class.

Edited by FEFL

Hopefully we can buy them in regular shops. NoA needs to realise that not everyone has Wi-Fi. But I could always go to a hotspot, still people shouldn't have to do that just to get a certain class.
I'm sure NoA (and the other Nintendo divisions - because you have to remember the grand USA isn't the only nation in the world) do realise that not everyone has Wi-Fi. But that's life unfortunately, sometimes people don't have certain things and therefore they miss out on other things. It is a little unfair that people without Wi-Fi miss out on the falcon knight class, but I think it's a good idea because it gives players a nice little bonus for playing the game online.

It seems that the items that are obtainable from the online shop randomly differ from day-to-day. I guess we'll have be patient, keep checking the online shop everyday, and hope that the elysian whip appears eventually. It may be frustrating, it reminds me of in Animal Crossing when you have to keep checking Nook's shop everyday in order to get the item you want.

The Falcon Knight is an optional promotion that isn't even in stock. It may not be fair, but it's not a big deal--if you really want it, go out to a wireless hot-spot and sap some Wi-Fi, or even walk through your town and business districts looking for an unlocked ones. Take five seconds to check the shop, and buy :/ Alternatively, sap some coffee-house wi-fi :[

Coincidentally, last night, for me, Elysian Whips were in stock. The time I don't feel like using a Pegasus Knight >.> Ah, Athena, I guess I could make you useful rather than killing you off :/

The Falcon Knight is an optional promotion that isn't even in stock. It may not be fair, but it's not a big deal--if you really want it, go out to a wireless hot-spot and sap some Wi-Fi, or even walk through your town and business districts looking for an unlocked ones. Take five seconds to check the shop, and buy :/ Alternatively, sap some coffee-house wi-fi :[

Coincidentally, last night, for me, Elysian Whips were in stock. The time I don't feel like using a Pegasus Knight >.> Ah, Athena, I guess I could make you useful rather than killing you off :/

Are Elysian Whips being in stock a the online shop a seldom occurance, or do they appear quite regularly?

That was the first time I looked. But my brother logged in today, and they've the same stock they did twelve hours ago. Can't recall the timezones of Japan, as that might matter, but as far as right now is concerned, there's some on sale--2500 each. Make sure, that if you do buy, you do it on a new chapter save. If you do it and load a suspended file or a savepoint, your purchase is revoked and no change has been made :/

No emulator currently supports Nintendo's servers for Wi-Fi. Through a flashcart, a ROM may be booted as a standard game, and save for a few games, all games act as they would as if you had the cartridge itself (a few Nintendo games crash on Wi-Fi for some reason though with some carts).

So I'm using a ROM and a SuperCard ONE ^^

I'm pretty sure the opposite is true. I doubt many people will care enough to want to get a Falcon Knight and the ones that do can get to a hotspot if they needed. It's not THAT much of a pushover.

FalcoKnights are speedier than wyverns, but the enemies aren't too hard in this game (nor too fast...) so there's really no need when you get the extra strength of a Dracoknight.
True, Falcon Knights may not be vital in beating the game but people still want them. For a start people like variety, so they may want a Falcon Knight or two to go along with the standard Pegasus Knight promotion of Wyvern Knight (this is my reason, I want a my squad to have both a wyvern and a falcon). Also many people dislike the idea of a Pegasus Knight promoting into a Wyvern Knight so instead they want their Pegasus Knights to promote into Falcons. I suppose there are battle reasons too. Falcon Knights have always been good for their high resistance, making them excellent mage killers. Plus people may want a flyer who uses lances instead of axes