The Falcon Knight Project

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons are unused in this game as far as I know. And there are four pegasus knights that I know of: Sheeda and the three Pegasus Sisters.

according to the site, you can get falc. knights by promoting with an elysian whip as opposed to the other method.

i think if you don't then it'll turn out as a dragon knight.

Apparantly you can't do this in the main game (see 'items' section).

Maybe it'll be one of those 'special event' items where you get the item by downloading it from a Wii disk (buy this game you don't really want then you'll be able to make Sheeda a falcon knight) or taking your DS and FE game somewhere strange and having something strange being done to it. Or maybe it'll make use of the Wii Shop channel or the Everybody's Nintendo Channel (downloading the item).

However it's done, I want to do it, because I can't picture Sheeda riding a brutish beast like that into battle. She's too innocent looking to ride anything brutish, IMO. ;-;

If you want to be a purist you could say than falcon knights are evil and wrong in this game because in the original (and it's first remake, FE3) they promoted into dragon knights. I don't want to be a purist though, I want falcon knights! I do want to be able to promote my pegasus knights into dragon knights, but I want a falcon knight (or two) as well, for variety.

Edited by Sir Canas

Or you just purchase it in the online shop at some point :/

Hmmm... that may be possible. But that's also totally not cool. D:

Ah well, I'll keep checking in on this to find out what's what so I can get around this... looks like Sheeda's going Dragon Knight this run... D:

Maybe it'll be one of those 'special event' items where you get the item by downloading it from a Wii disk (buy this game you don't really want then you'll be able to make Sheeda a falcon knight) or taking your DS and FE game somewhere strange and having something strange being done to it. Or maybe it'll make use of the Wii Shop channel or the Everybody's Nintendo Channel (downloading the item).

Please don't let it be any of these. I have a Wii and RD but no Wi-Fi no Shop Channel. I also don't go anywhere with my DS. I want it to be an item in the secret shop or something.